Official .. USC vs. Ohio State...vol. Redemption or more of the same....

So unbelievably deflating.

Shame on me for allowing myself to have the slightest thought we might win...

I even debated not watching to maintain my excitement for tomorrow, but I caved.

This one is on Pryor

He is not an NCAA starting QB right now.

He lost tOSU the game starting with his ridiculous INT in the 1st qtr.

That was a the difference in the game

The defense balled out, but the offense couldn't do JACK SQUAT

Go Browns
mad.gif

Don't blame this on pryor the defense sucked balls in crunch time...
laugh.gif
at espn making barkely out to be mark sanchez already

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

I even debated not watching to maintain my excitement for tomorrow, but I caved.

This one is on Pryor

Go Browns
mad.gif
grin.gif

What?

Dude has some of the most incredible athleticism in college ball, but he's handcuffed by conservative/predictable playcalling. Athletic ability only getsyou so far when your offensive system isn't being catered to your squad's best player....

Actually....this one IS on Pryor....for choosing tOSU as his school
smh.gif

*and some of yall are doing your hardest in not trying to give Barkley any credit for what he pulled off. No, he wasn't spectacular, but that last drivewas simply amazing considering he's only a freshman...playing on the road in one of the most hostile environments in country.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Don't blame this on pryor the defense sucked balls in crunch time...
laugh.gif
at espn making barkely out to be mark sanchez already
roll.gif
defense was great ALL GAME. pryor had ONE completion in theentire 4th quarter.
roll.gif
pryor is overrated as a QB. a freshman played betterhim. a TRUE freshman.
pryor is a great athlete, nothing more.

Yeah, Pryror looking at Penn State, Michigan and OSU for his college is surprising, not the best football choices in my opinion for his style

Go Browns
mad.gif

Eek, going to be along year.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

This one is on Pryor

Go Browns
mad.gif
grin.gif

What?

Dude has some of the most incredible athleticism in college ball, but he's handcuffed by conservative/predictable playcalling. Athletic ability only gets you so far when your offensive system isn't being catered to your squad's best player....

Actually....this one IS on Pryor....for choosing tOSU as his school
smh.gif

*and some of yall are doing your hardest in not trying to give Barkley any credit for what he pulled off. No, he wasn't spectacular, but that last drive was simply amazing considering he's only a freshman...playing on the road in one of the most hostile environments in country.
u need more than athletic ability to play QB. what u want OSU to do? call the QB draw all game and let him run wild? he has to learn how to throwaccurately here and there once in a while

Pryor cannot READ A DEFENSE.

He makes his mind up on where he's throwing it and cannot adjust.

What do you want the coaches to do?

You saw, the options, you saw the playactions....they were dead because defenses do not fear his arm.

And the only successful plays tonight were throws where he took advantage of that lack of respect.

But he IS NOT CONSISTENT.

The defense did all they could. You hold USC to 18 points, you should WIN.

smh.gif

Athleticism only gets you so far as a QB

Both teams are obviously immensely talented at certain positions... but neither looked like a top 10 team tonight to me. I think this would've been ahelluva game at seasons end, but tonight was just a sloppy game for the most part.

Props to USC for winning in a tough environment.

This like made for TV #$*.

Blonde hair Hollywood lookin QB comes in his first college game on the road and pulls out a win

Can't make this stuff up lol

I'm not sure but it looks to me like sweater vest has implied some "joba rules" on terell pryor. Why don't they call plays to utilize hisatheleticism ... every thing they did tonight was mad predictable

I agree Joe about Pryor having his mind set of where he is throwing and that is it. Never seems to look around, make adjustments, dump to someone else, etc.

why is everyone slobbing on Barkley.....he made two elementary throws on the final drive....it was all Joey Mac.....all barkley does it hand the ball off.....

15-31 O TD's and an INT.....ya he really blew them away.....

Back
Top Bottom