**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Just before the Zusi goal, #USMNT fans started chanting IT'S NOT SNOWING! Nope, it's not, it's raining USA goals instead.

— Ives Galarcep (@SoccerByIves)

June 8, 2016

Outlaws :pimp:
man, I hate to admit it but Cali based AO kinda sucks..... I need to start traveling around the country for non-Cali US games 

MA based one was pretty dope. i've only done one CA event with the outlaws down in South Bay. wasn't bad, wasn't great
was it the Candlestick game??

AO's performance that night.... irked me

yeah. they were all nice and cool. but just could have used more energy and intensity :lol:

Ironically the reason why we haven't been invited back to a Copa America since 2007 is because we showed it no respect by doing exactly what you asked for - sending experimental B and C squads comprised of unproven young players. 
I'm not saying send the entire U-23 squad, just throw in a couple that have potential.  There's definitely people on this squad who could've been left off and it wouldn't change anything.

And as insignificant as the Confed cup may be, at least it's another tournament to get some experience before the WC.

yeah. they were all nice and cool. but just could have used more energy and intensity
laugh.gif
ya man, thats what stood out to me... need to see a game in Portland or Seattle, maybe Columbus man

USA needs to learn how to play with this type of composure after going a goal down instead of panicking like they usually do. /Magic Johnson

Last edited:
Heck of the game. The guys responded big time. Everyone played well, especially Demps. This is the Jermaine Jones we should have got before the injuries. He played like this in Germany when he was young. Dude was always a beast, but those knee injuries slowed him down.

On to Paraguay. GOOOOO USA!!!!!

Man thats Bobby Wood finish was nice, its almost like he's a striker and not a winger...

need to see a game in Portland or Seattle, maybe Columbus man

yo i'm down for that, man. would be :pimp:

the Timber's crowd is pretty awesome. can't imagine a USMNT game there. would be unreal. and Seattle or Columbus...good lord
The only USMNT game that's been in town in recent memory was against Belize. The crowd was pretty lit, the Army was ape ****, and there was a lot of respect from both sides' fans (though not a lot of Belize fans).

Cascadia games are more intense, but maybe if we got a good opponent, the crowd would be better.

Let's win Saturday...... I rather face Brazil than Ecuador in the quarter finals! Let's go!!!!
I think the only way we don't face Brazil is if Colombia loses to CR and we have the goal differential advantage 

lets just focus on making it out of the group 
laugh.gif

Since Peru is winning. Scratch that our group will go far. We just gotta win sat! LETS GOOOOO!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom