**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

let's go :pimp:

assume we'll see the same line up. i'm fine with it. as long as Wondo stays on the bench for all 90 minutes :lol:

I like how no matter how much we argue over who is trash and who isn't, we all come together in our critique of Wondolowski :lol:

I STILL have a brand new Wondo Jersey from the 2014 World Cup with the tags still on. I put it on Ebay for cheap after the World Cup and no one bought it :lol: will just give it to my dad to wear to the gym when I go to watch the game with him today

Last edited:
man, why do you own that??
laugh.gif

burn it 
devil.gif

I bought a Wondo shirt for that World Cup to rep the Bay Area. Got caught up in his destroying the MLS hype :lol: turns out that's the only time he's good :lol:

Yall need to chill Wondo is a Raiders season ticket holder in my section 242. He deserves a lifetime free of slander for that alone. :lol:

I can forgive the one missed goal against Belgium, but he does that almost EVERY match that counts for the national team. He seems like a good dude, but just keep him away from the US lineup :lol:

Last edited:
I don't through the word trash around lightly cause I really think its harsh...

But Wondo.......

I'm with you guys Wondo has his level, it's below the international game Local east bay guy though I can't throw him any shade. :lol:

Wondo is just like Taylor Twillman. Good effective club player. Not so much internationally.

I think we win 2-1 today.

GO USA!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom