**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Oh no, look at the discourse….

1662062678767.gif

I don't find any glee in Pulisic's predicament or sudden downfall but with Aaronson's start to the EPL season, it hasn't been on my mind as much.

From a USMNT WC perspective, an out of form Gio Reyna or worse, losing him altogether might be more worrisome.

Pulisic has had plenty of opportunity at Chelsea. He’s proven to be injury prone and can’t finish in the box in many key moments. So he lost favor with tuchel

Pulisic has had plenty of opportunity at Chelsea. He’s proven to be injury prone and can’t finish in the box in many key moments. So he lost favor with tuchel

Here’s where I actually agree with US fans rooting for Pulisic tho…

He hasn’t really been given the opportunity consistently.

I mean Mason Mount and Kai Havertz have sucked too and they’re still making the starting XI.

My biggest fear with Pulisic is that he looks a shell of his former self from two years ago physically.

I don’t watch a lot of Chelsea but every time I see him, the insane quickness and explosion in his step that he excelled with at BVB and early in his Chelsea career are not there.

If that’s actually the case, and all the soft tissue injuries he’s suffered over the past few seasons are the cause, that’s a huge career altering problem.

Here’s where I actually agree with US fans rooting for Pulisic tho…

He hasn’t really been given the opportunity consistently.

I mean Mason Mount and Kai Havertz have sucked too and they’re still making the starting XI.

True. But those other two had big goals in key moments in UCL. Maybe that earned Tuchel’s trust idk

No idea but the contract situation shouldn’t matter.

Kai scoring a CL final goal shouldn’t matter either.

If the starting XI for Chelsea have been this bad for the last 15 games then you have to switch it up. So I get why Pulisic fans are upset.

Tuchel might not even survive. Some Chelsea fans want him gone already.

Very interesting to see what Todd Boehly does here (as it pertains to Tuchel) if they keep losing.

CP10 has had a good rapport with Tuchel since Dortmund tho. He just hasn't been the same since the injury.

Back
Top Bottom