**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I think the the thing that gets people a little heated, and justifiably so about Pulisic at Chelsea is that Mason Mount was given tons of opportunities and wasn't delivering. But CP wasn't. I can some what see that argument.

But that being said...I agree with Jaime Carragher. CP will never break out and be a Chelsea star. He isn't worlds better then Mount, Havertz, Ziyech, Sterling, Gallagher, Loftus-Cheek. What he needs (outside of staying healthy) is game time. I think he would be better suited at a mid table team to be the starting winger. Hell at this point just throw him on Leeds with the other americans.
He'd be better off going to MLS. CP ain't it

LOL!!!

CP is too good for MLS, but I agree that having him at a different club, with different expectations, will allow him the room to do his thing.
I think injuries and the lights being too bright are hurting him. CP might be better than MLS but at least with MLS he would get more playing time. I like your suggestion of him going to a different club.

We legit looked horrible.

But don’t worry there was no Pulisic so once he plays we will be fine

no srs

I know GGG wants to get some fringe-players on the field and see what he can do for depth, but he should have had that figured out already. This should have been a tune up for the starting squad so that we might actually see the same lineup play more than 1 game at a time. No tears when Gregg crashes the US out of the group stages and his brother can't protect his job anymore.

Japan was playing with our CBs while Ream and Brooks home like

PointedDelightfulGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

Haha right before the WC? Y’all are wild. Let him at least finish the cycle, imo. GGG isn’t great but he’s honestly not that bad. While he’s tactically decent, the players just haven’t been technical enough to execute it seems.

Someone on reddit described it well - our tactics are limited to running American football plays by sending 4 players forward and bombing them the ball. If not a turnover, pass back and try again. Rinse and repeat.

Back
Top Bottom