**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I’m finding a hard time imagining USA scoring a goal. They couldn’t score in recent friendlies

Taremi, Azmoun and ghoddos are good players. Don’t underestimate Iran

England is overrated because the premier league is the top league which is comprised of foreign players.

Definitely not wrong on this but idk greater premise seems kind of wild.

Wales best players aside from Bale are all middling premier league types at best, the Championship really, if we being honest.

Don't see how we can discredit England while propping up Wales. The entire island is overrated and their only player who's ventured off of it is Ethan Ampadu who will likely start.

He was last seen toiling Venezia FC with the likes of beyond fringe U.S. internationals like Gianluca Busio and Andrija Novakovich. :lol:

Yeah y’all are wild if you guys think we’re the same level as the English. Saka is who folks think Pulisic is lol. Also forget Kane, not even sure how many guys we have on washed Sterling’s level. Ben White may be the US’ best defender if he were here.

Yeah y’all are wild if you guys think we’re the same level as the English. Saka is who folks think Pulisic is lol. Also forget Kane, not even sure how many guys we have on washed Sterling’s level. Ben White may be the US’ best defender if he were here.

May be? He 1000% would be lol

Their entire squad would start for us - their entire attacking squad is better than Puli

Saka, Foden, Kane, Sterling, Rice, Jude, Reece James when healthy, all scary af.

Don't think anyone actually think the USMNT is anywhere near England's level.

But going back the past few pages, thinking Iran or Whales are equal player-for-player on paper is wild too.

But, it's a cup and absolutely anything can happen. It's just excitement but I'm getting more nervous by day.

I hope the team performs well, also hope everyone is able to take a step back and just enjoy it for what it is.

Saka, Foden, Kane, Sterling, Rice, Jude, Reece James when healthy, all scary af.

Don't think anyone actually think the USMNT is anywhere near England's level.

But going back the past few pages, thinking Iran or Whales are equal player-for-player on paper is wild too.

But, it's a cup and absolutely anything can happen. It's just excitement but I'm getting more nervous by day.

I hope the team performs well, also hope everyone is able to take a step back and just enjoy it for what it is.
England is not a good team. They suck at the sport. Those players look good because of the foreign players they play with at club level.

They looked terrible in the nations league.

They had an easy path in 2018 and Euro 2020 and they still bottled it.

Alot of the players shouldn't even be going to Qatar like Rashford, Dyer, Maguire etc.

Iran drew 1-1 with Portugal in 2018. They aren't an easy team.

Wales haven't been to the world cup since 1958. They are going to play their hearts out.

That's a platitude if I've ever seen one. Most teams, are indeed going to play their hearts out.

The England and Wales players play in the same league, or any many cases, the extreme lesser version of that league.

It's completely irrational to say England is bad, Wales are good based, on that criteria.

lOok hOw mUcH thEY wAnT iT! :lol:

I respect your guys' opinions, but let's see the matches play out. I got England and U.S. making it out, Bale is a stud and one of the most clutch players I've seen but I just don't believe Wales is as good as USMNT. Group may be England convincingly, then U.S./Wales keeping it interesting but the Yanks eventually advancing.

I know you guys are being patriotic but I'm looking at things objectively.

It might have been a while ago but Wales in Euro 2016 was a problem and I see them doing the same in the world cup.

They beat Belgium's supposed golden generation

Back
Top Bottom