Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Eazy, try and quit that ****! Im sure you want to, this definitely helps man! Its not the same as smoking a real cig but its a start ya know? 

A LOT of good info is here...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

Its pretty overwhelming at first but once you get the basics, they all start to make sense. By no means I'm a pro, but I have a pretty good idea on how things work. Some, still a bit confusing but researching helps out a lot. Reason why I think its easier for me to try and learn about this is because I've been a heavy smoker for about 8 years and i really do wanna stop smoking. Its been a week and a half and id say ive had 2-3 cigs and all tasted like ****!

to all the smokers out there, lets kick the bad habit and vape! 

Last edited:
building a rebuildable atomizer is easy. this video shows you step by step on how to make a dual coil on a nimbus. I know people go crazy with how they build their RBA's but this shows the basics...

people do quad-coils, "bunny ears" 

ive watched some videos of some builds and cant believe how much vapor they get with certain wires, thickness of wick, etc...

hope that helps

whatever helps u quit bruh. for me the cheap liquor store pickups werent enough, id rather smoke a port. but messing with all these set ups has kept me off cigs so far. when you get that good vape, hella flavor, blowing clouds
pimp.gif
aint that the truth! it does get expensive but i feel a little better knowing im not inhaling all the chemicals a cigarette has 
grin.gif

appreciate the help fam

i know HOW to rebuild. I'm looking for WHY to use ___ wicks, WHAT changes with ____gauge kanthal. ect

done a lil lurking on ECF and youtube tutorials but im feeling like everybody already knows what they talking about and just explaining how to do dif methods.

im just a curious muh fuh looking for that perfect vape

oh my bad dude, the video wasnt directed to you, I thought maybe id post it for people who wanted to learn,

hit up th0mas cr0wn. hes a cool dude, he'll help you out. It might take him a few days to respond but hes helped me out a lot. You're better off asking him all the questions you had in a PM. 

what you working with right now?

appreciate the help fam

i know HOW to rebuild. I'm looking for WHY to use ___ wicks, WHAT changes with ____gauge kanthal. ect

done a lil lurking on ECF and youtube tutorials but im feeling like everybody already knows what they talking about and just explaining how to do dif methods.

im just a curious muh fuh looking for that perfect vape
getting that PERFECT vape is all trial and error, it took me 3 months switching back and forth with cigarettes and vaping just to find that perfect vape to quit smoking cigarettes. Some dude can say use silica wick and 32 gauge kanthal or another one can say stainless steel mesh with 28 gauge kanthal, their preference might not be the same as yours.

View media item 435681 I got the aga-s working. I can't building a proper low res coil with silica it just burns and tastes like ***. I need to cop some mesh.

I don't bother with metering anymore but I wouldn't recommend it until you've got it down.

Can anyone help me out here. So I was watching a couple videos on how to set up this AGA T+ and I'm a bit confused as to which one is the positive screw and negative. I also heard that one of the screw is a juice filling hole. Which one is that? Pretty confused cuz the videos i seen had 1 less hole/screw. Here it is...

The little one is the negative I think. The center post is the positive. I don't know what the extra screw is but one is for filling one is so you can run two wicks or a u wick with silica.

Debating if I should pick one up. Never smoked cigs. Want one just for blowing clouds and whenever im out with friends that do smoke cigs

This is the type of setup im looking too start out with
View media item 436870I want mines to look slim like those. I think those might be 900/ 1100 ego twists. I dont know what tanks those are though

But thats the idea of how i wanna start out/ Ive just been tryna find the right price for 2 ego twists and a couple of tanks/clearomizers & some juices from sites with fast shipping. Im just a little overwhelmed with all these sites that sell this stuff though

This is the type of setup im looking too start out with
View media item 436870I want mines to look slim like those. I think those might be 900/ 1100 ego twists. I dont know what tanks those are though

But thats the idea of how i wanna start out/ Ive just been tryna find the right price for 2 ego twists and a couple of tanks/clearomizers & some juices from sites with fast shipping. Im just a little overwhelmed with all these sites that sell this stuff though
What's your budget?

Vaporbeast is good and they ship free. I usually get my order within 3 days. Not sure how their juice is but customer service is great. They dropped the ball once on me and I emailed them asking if they were ever going to ship my stuff. He sent me mad drip tips and a couple efest batteries for the mod I bought.

Nice setup illest i just got my protank in today

Myfreedom smokes has quick shipping if you live on the east coast I order Thursday and got my order in today. About to order some juices from fuzion vapors

i got hooked pretty quick so i went in today and bought an upgrade from my previous eco c upgrade.

got the eVic with the kangertech protank 2013

iLLest!
How do you like the eVic? Man, I'm trying hard NOT to cop the Provari Mini - I've barely had my Vamo for 2 weeks and had a ego twist 2 weeks before that, smh. 

Last edited:
All of this is so very very confusing. The top of the rabbit hole is usually like this however...

Can anyone help me out here. So I was watching a couple videos on how to set up this AGA T+ and I'm a bit confused as to which one is the positive screw and negative. I also heard that one of the screw is a juice filling hole. Which one is that? Pretty confused cuz the videos i seen had 1 less hole/screw. Here it is...
Here's my AGA setup, put the SS mesh in the hole, then the wrap the kanthal under the left screw then wrap it around the SS mesh then finish in the middle, those other two holes, one can be for juice and in the future is you want to run a dual coil 

questions for people who smoke the other stuff...i want to :smokin here and there, but also try something different. not a smoker, but within the last year, i'd probably smoked 5 cigarettes. anyone here consider this a better alternative in regards to the other stuff? who knows, maybe this will make me quit altogether.

good looks on the links NT, guess it will be alot of reading and to norcalhustla for answering some q's i had.

Back
Top Bottom