Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I see the Stephen Dorph commercial for the blue something vaping a lot. So do smokers trying to quit really enjoy this and see it as a good alternative?

Also can non-smokers take this up and it lead to being addictive?

Last edited:
I mean they work but not weak *** blu. Those work for like 2 hours but if you get a reliable kit they work. I quit cold turkey after 10 years of a pack a day. It's safer than smoking but I wouldn't start if you aren't a smoker. Of course it's better than breathing a bunch of combusted smoke but I doubt it's healthy either. I'm lowering my nicotine level slowly then just going to stop when I'm at zero nicotine.

Chilling at work working some ot feet kicked up vaping haven't smoked a cig in two days :pimp:

People at work where :wow: when I pulled it out and started puffing

Chilling at work working some ot feet kicked up vaping haven't smoked a cig in two days
pimp.gif

People at work where
eek.gif
when I pulled it out and started puffing
Lol sounds like me. Congrats on the two days! At my desk at work, I'm puffin all day long..my team is used to it now. Don't do it in front of customers though 
laugh.gif

Still no cigs for me :pimp: all the homies want no now

Bout to cop a protank and see what's up

Been using double mint juice and I love it

Got my aga-s today. Thought it came with a piece of mesh but it didn't so I'll build a silica setup later since that's all I have on deck. The unit is nice. The top cap is a little loose but that's an easy fix with a bigger o ring that they include in the kit.

Anyone know where to buy mesh? Like Lowes or home Depot? Not trying to pay 5 bucks online for 3 pieces then wait a week.

Got my aga-s today. Thought it came with a piece of mesh but it didn't so I'll build a silica setup later since that's all I have on deck. The unit is nice. The top cap is a little loose but that's an easy fix with a bigger o ring that they include in the kit.

Anyone know where to buy mesh? Like Lowes or home Depot? Not trying to pay 5 bucks online for 3 pieces then wait a week.
you can try your local vape shops

Man broke my Protank a few days after the last NT'er mentioned they broke theirs. Same fashion, coming from the bar, smh. 

Instead of buying another I copped some Kanger T2's....this might be my new go-to tank 
nthat.gif

Ok. Im ready to jump into this & get rid of this $5 a day newport habit. Gonna order Monday.

So far this what I'm leaning towards:
Ego twist (Where do i get a starter kit) - Everywhere i check they only sell the batteries
A few different oils/juices?

Ok. Im ready to jump into this & get rid of this $5 a day newport habit. Gonna order Monday.

So far this what I'm leaning towards:
Ego twist (Where do i get a starter kit) - Everywhere i check they only sell the batteries
A few different oils/juices?
Can't find one either but here you go: http://www.myvaporstore.com/Joye_eGo_C_Twist_Variable_Voltage_650mAh_Battery_p/ego-c-tst.htm

Just cop that Ego Rapid USB Charger that comes up as one of the options down below and one of the tanks and you're set.

Here's my set up.
To the left is a Ghost Modder GMS (this btw is made by some guy out here in AZ) with a Kanger Protank. To right is a Poldiac UMA 18350 paired with a Nimbus.

I love both to be honest. The nimbus is ridiculous! In a good way of course. It gives good flavor, and makes huge clouds :smile: I got my eye out on a couple more mechanicals.

Oh and a big thank you to th0mas cr0wn! Thanks for all the info homie!

Last edited:
^ man those look hot. I wish I could get into the mechanicals, but I'm just too damn lazy for all that 
laugh.gif

Bruh. It takes 5 minutes to wrap a coil that lasts a month and you can re wrap another for 5 cents vs 5 bucks. I dropped my whole set up in the toilet last night. :lol: ran the tank in the dishwasher and washed my mod. Not even the battery is messed up. I'm way too clumsy to use anything else.

Bruh. It takes 5 minutes to wrap a coil that lasts a month and you can re wrap another for 5 cents vs 5 bucks. I dropped my whole set up in the toilet last night. :lol: ran the tank in the dishwasher and washed my mod. Not even the battery is messed up. I'm way too clumsy to use anything else.

Bruh. It takes 5 minutes to wrap a coil that lasts a month and you can re wrap another for 5 cents vs 5 bucks. I dropped my whole set up in the toilet last night.
laugh.gif
ran the tank in the dishwasher and washed my mod. Not even the battery is messed up. I'm way too clumsy to use anything else.
laugh.gif

Ok so I know the economical benefits (and aesthetics), but is there any difference in performance from a mechanical? Can I achieve a 'better vape'? That would probably be the the difference for me.

I don't know there. It's better than my ego I was using but I have never used a provari or anything. I just like wrapping my own coils and being able to throw my mod in the toilet if I want. Maybe th0mas or someone else can chime in.

Ok is this a good starter kit ? Looking to get everything to last me a month to start

eGo-C Twist + usb charger
Kanger EVOD BCC or Vision mini vivi nova (I think i have to buy some drip tips with these)
some juices

The Kranger seems too big in appearance IMO.

If Im leaving anything out, I would 'appreciate the help

Ok is this a good starter kit ? Looking to get everything to last me a month to start

eGo-C Twist + usb charger
Kanger EVOD BCC or Vision mini vivi nova (I think i have to buy some drip tips with these)
some juices

The Kranger seems too big in appearance IMO.

If Im leaving anything out, I would 'appreciate the help
i say get a wall charger. Isn't there a kit with the twist? my charger came as a usb with a wall charger as well when i first got my kit awhile back.

also, doesnt the vivi nova tank come with a drip tip? you're basically getting what I started with too. 

anyways, i would recomend this also...

http://www.myvaporstore.com/510_Boge_Cartomizer_5_Pack_p/510bgct.htm

real cheap, they last awhile, and give pretty decent flavor with your juices. If you get those ^^ make sure to search online on how to fill em when their brand new. I was so excited when I first got mine and just filled it at the top thinking that i was good. Took a hit and it was just a burning flavor. I mostly use this at home since its a dripper which means that you gotta keep putting drops of juice after like 7-10 hits

you'll taste the difference when you use one of those and a tank.

but yeah man, hopefully that helped a bit, Im still pretty new to the vape world, I just did a lot of reading and watched videos to make it easier. 

PM me if you have any questions.

th0mas cr0wn or some other rebuiding heads

can we throw together a rebuiding guide? i picked up some cheap rba's, know how to wick and coil, but its hard finding good info

do i NEED a multimeter? reccomend a solid one for the low

difference between wicks. ss mesh, ceramic, siica, cotton...

nichrome vs kanthal. difference between 32, 30 ect

ohms,watts, how it changes the vape

my clearo tanks come clutch but vaping on a RBA>>>>>

I just do e cigs :nerd:

whatever helps u quit bruh. for me the cheap liquor store pickups werent enough, id rather smoke a port. but messing with all these set ups has kept me off cigs so far. when you get that good vape, hella flavor, blowing clouds :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom