Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
The immortalizer is fantastic brotha. It's really internally set up differently than any other drip atty out there. There's two poles that are set up to slide the coils into, and there's also a ceramic base that your build kinda sits on top of (not touching though) to give it a warmer vape. The airflow design on it is different as well, the air flows through/under the coils instead of your traditional dripper directly through the side of the top cap.

I've got a Nimbus as well and it's also great, besides the 3 poles for dual coil it is pretty much what you'd see in a standard drip atty. Can't go wrong with either one, though I do prefer the Immo. With the immo it'll feel like the draw is super tight until you exhale and blow clouds.
Naw lol, on all the stuff I've gotten I've rarely ever paid over retail on them. Got my Chi_you's at retail. I don't get how people justify paying $600+ for a mod, but there's plenty of people out there that do it
laugh.gif

Provari has been great brotha. It was my first "expensive" mod. Unless you vape lower than 0.8 ohms it performs well, and is very reliable. Even though I'm more into mechanicals now, I still do use my Provari. Highly recommend it.

And not really sure how much total I've spent on all my vape stuff lol. I did have 3 SS chi_you's, sold two of them for a good amount of profit (one of the only times I've "resold" to make a profit). For the past few months I've constantly been buying/selling/trading stuff away, only until recently I've kinda chilled out a little. Resell-value wise my collection value is probably around 3-3.5k.

I've owned a good amount of mods/atty's though, so if any of you have any questions about anything that I may have tried out ask away
how mcuh are provaris usually? id love to see a full collection picture  
happy.gif

Last edited:
I am in dire need of money so i am selling my provari v2! hmu if interested it comes with the mod the tank and a cartomizer (BATTERY AND CHARGER NOT INCLUDED) i have pictures if you're interested.
interested. pm me pictures and price shipped to 94503 plz

whats the difference between a variable volt mod like the provari and a mechanical one? pros and cons for both would help. im currently in the market for one and cant decide what to get. leaning more towards a provari mini and looking to pair it with a nimbus or immo if i can find em.

MORE INFO ABOUT WHATS IN JUICES ETC. [EG. VIRGIN VAPOR]  
100% USA E-liquid.   None of our ingredients come from China.  Our nicotine is extracted in the USA and our organically flavored e-liquids contain no artificial ingredients or additives. They are made from USDA certified organic flavorings (some of our flavorings come in an organic ethyl alcohol base, the Absolute Virgin line is alcohol-free), USP vegetable glycerine, and nicotine.  And that's all!   No DEG. No artificial flavorings. No artificial colorings. No artificial sweeteners.  All of our flavors are USA made and third party certified organic.  Our vegetable glycerin base is both certified organic and UPS pharmaceutical grade.

Recognizing that many people have allergic reactions or experience irritation for propylene glycol, we offer you a choice.   Our vegetable gylcerin based e-liquids are 100% propylene glycol free. Some companies sell vegetable glycerin based e-liquids, but use flavorings that contain propylene glycol. At Virgin Vapor it is important to us to bring you a truly propylene glycol free e-liquid.  We also offer VG/PG mixes for customers who prefer a propylene glycol base.

Our e-liquids are hand mixed in the U.S.A. We do NOT purchase e-liquid from another company and put our name on it. Each bottle is hand mixed.  Our nicotine is also USA sourced.  In fact, no part or ingredient of our e-liquid is manufactured in China in order to ensure maximum quality control and purity.   As part of our commitment to quality and purity, we always package your e-liquids in glass, never plastic, which may leach chemicals into your e-liquid. We also carry electronic cigarette starter kits, parts and accessories so you can pick up extra batteries and atomizers while you get your e-liquid refill.
for more information you can check out the virgin vapor website. my store in davis will be 70% virgin vapor only.

source: http://www.virginvapor.com/pages/about-us

Last edited:
LAW INFORMATION REGARDING E-CIG USAGE IN CALIFORNIA

Regarding SB 648
If enacted, this bill would:  
Ban the use of vapor products wherever smoking is banned. Among those provisions most likely to impact users are those that would:
  • Ban e-cigarette use in virtually all workplaces in California, including in hospitals. Violations would be punishable by fines of $100, $200, and $500. (Section 12)*
  • Ban e-cigarette use inside or within 20 feet of any public building or in a vehicle owned by the state. (Section 4) 
  • Declares that the use of electronic cigarettes “may be a hazard to the health of the general public,” and would include e-cigarettes in all future smoking bans passed in California. (Section 11)**
  • Ban e-cigarette use in railroads and air carriers. (Section 13)
  • Permit landlords to ban e-cigarette use in private homes. (Section 2)(Removed from bill)
so since this bill has not passed. it implies that the contrary is true. that it is legal in all these places.

http://blog.casaa.org/2013/03/call-to-action-california-e-cigarette.html

It's not the Gov't, it's the big tobacco companies lobbying this, flexing their multi-trillion dollars. They are losing way to much money. From me and my buddies alone, roughly 10 of us buy a pack a day to completely stopping.

whats the difference between a variable volt mod like the provari and a mechanical one? pros and cons for both would help. im currently in the market for one and cant decide what to get. leaning more towards a provari mini and looking to pair it with a nimbus or immo if i can find em.
nerd.gif

A mechanical mod pretty much has no wires, chips, etc. in it. All it is is completing an electrical circuit. metal touches the negative and positive ends of a battery and that's where you get your power. Mechanicals are good for those that like to build their atty's at low ohms and what not. Power depends on the batteries charge. So a full battery will give you around 4.2 volts and slowly start to drop. All of the collectible/hyped stuff is mechanical, more customization and less limitation on what you can fire on it.

Something like a Provari has an amp limit. Provari v2, for example, won't fire lower than 0.8 ohms. And even if you are at .8 ohms on a Provari, the highest it'll let you take it is around 3.3 volts.

I like to compare mechanicals vs. VV devices with guns. Mechanical more like a Revolver, VV is like a semi-auto.

also, with a mechanical, it's really hard to break them. And if something did happen to get messed up, you can likely fix it by heading to home depot or something and picking up your part. Once a non-mechanical gets messed up, gotta send it back to the manufacturer or buy a new one.

Both are great in their own way though.

edit: Brand new provari's are usually around 150-190 bucks straight from Provape.com. Used can be around $110-160 depending on the color, LED, etc.

Last edited:
How do you burn the *******:****in these things?
I want one soley for that. Im in Jersey if it matters lol

Last edited:
It is quite nice...just starting using mine. I find the flavors are more flavorful with it. It you dont mind the airy draw...its lovely.

Just got my ego twist in the mail earlier today, I like it so haven't smoked a cig since I got it and haven't had the urge to either.

Is a tank upgrade worth it? If so what do you guys recommend and what's a good place for juice?

Heres a few pickups that came in today my two personals, zmax mini with udct and bullet tip fully color matched running at 4.0V looking to buy some batteries to stack can anyone point me in the right direction?
nerd.gif

And heres some of the new product i just got in, ordered sample sizes to check out the colors and quality, anyone have any experience with VIVI NOVA tanks? i always use UDCT and carto tanks. hit me up if you want a set up! a couple of NTers copped already ill hook it up as best i can. check out www.vapelifeco.com for more selection and customizeable parts

Just ordered an aga-s. Can't afford a did now and am sick of breaking my tanks. This is all stainless so it should be good.

Back
Top Bottom