Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

I expected a loud mouth mayweather bragging about his money & his crew but instead he was not money mayweather .. str8 professional I was surprised. I will be in Vegas too for the fight. Ortiz 10 years younger, hungry & a south paw who will knock mayweather 8-9 round.

wonder if ill cop this on PPV...just paid the Fios Bill with the last Pacman fight on it  
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I read that Chris Mannix(sp?) article of SI.

I'd cut and paste, but I can't on my phone.

Dude went in on Mayweather

I read that Chris Mannix(sp?) article of SI.

I'd cut and paste, but I can't on my phone.

Dude went in on Mayweather

I expected a loud mouth mayweather bragging about his money & his crew but instead he was not money mayweather .. str8 professional I was surprised. I will be in Vegas too for the fight. Ortiz 10 years younger, hungry & a south paw who will knock mayweather 8-9 round. Ortiz is very underrated boxer.

I expected a loud mouth mayweather bragging about his money & his crew but instead he was not money mayweather .. str8 professional I was surprised. I will be in Vegas too for the fight. Ortiz 10 years younger, hungry & a south paw who will knock mayweather 8-9 round. Ortiz is very underrated boxer.

Originally Posted by jay23oth

laugh.gif
kids!

laugh.gif
kids!

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

laugh.gif
kids!
Same here. I went to the LA press conference last night. And surprisingly it was Ortiz who was doing a lot of the trash talking. And Mayweather was very quiet and humble. Almost as if they switched roles.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

laugh.gif
kids!
Same here. I went to the LA press conference last night. And surprisingly it was Ortiz who was doing a lot of the trash talking. And Mayweather was very quiet and humble. Almost as if they switched roles.

Have guys seen any of the 24/7?

I just saw one yesterday, and Floyd and his dad were just going at it.

"This my **+*%%! gym!"

"This my **+*%%! gym!"

I just saw HBO's 24/7 too. All of the Mayweathers aren't chemically balanced. Rodger looks kinda "not right in the head". The fight between floyd & his father is nothing new. They have a looong sorted history. As much as I hate him, everytime I think someone's going to knock him out, floyd wins. I hope Ortiz can do it however I'm looking forward to the Pacquio fight if that ever happens. Maybe Pacman will stop juicing long enough to start the testing floyd wants. LOL, just kidding (sorta)...

I just saw HBO's 24/7 too. All of the Mayweathers aren't chemically balanced. Rodger looks kinda "not right in the head". The fight between floyd & his father is nothing new. They have a looong sorted history. As much as I hate him, everytime I think someone's going to knock him out, floyd wins. I hope Ortiz can do it however I'm looking forward to the Pacquio fight if that ever happens. Maybe Pacman will stop juicing long enough to start the testing floyd wants. LOL, just kidding (sorta)...

^ It'll do big numbers like all PBF fights do. Nothing different. Plus, it's Mexican Independence Day weekend with Morales and Canelo fighting. It'll pass a million easy, one thing he does well is sell.

^ It'll do big numbers like all PBF fights do. Nothing different. Plus, it's Mexican Independence Day weekend with Morales and Canelo fighting. It'll pass a million easy, one thing he does well is sell.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

"This my **+*%%! gym!"

catching it @ 2:30 but saw parts, Floyd's fiancee
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

"This my **+*%%! gym!"

catching it @ 2:30 but saw parts, Floyd's fiancee
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom