Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Cant wait..hopefully this fight doesnt disappoint.

24/7 was dope, that fight between Floyd sr & jr was ugly
30t6p3b.gif
....probably staged though lol

Floyd and his dad have a relationship very similar to Jesus Shuttlesworth and Jake Shuttlesworth.

Jake, Floyd Sr., trying to take credit for Jesus, Floyd Jr.'s, success.

When Jesus, Floyd Jr., is the one putting in all the work deserves all of the credit.

but at the end of the day, Jake/Floyd Sr. put the ball/gloves in Jesus/Floyd Jr.'s hands...

Floyd and his dad have a relationship very similar to Jesus Shuttlesworth and Jake Shuttlesworth.

When Jesus, Floyd Jr., is the one putting in all the work deserves all of the credit.

but at the end of the day, Jake/Floyd Sr. put the ball/gloves in Jesus/Floyd Jr.'s hands...

Originally Posted by blazinRook

This.

Floyd was turned up. I cant wait for the fight. His Fiance is very pretty.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

This.

Floyd was turned up. I cant wait for the fight. His Fiance is very pretty.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Why does Roger Mayweather move his head side to side whenever he speaks? Anyone ever notice that?
I think that is what one calls "brain damage"

Haven't been this amped for a fight in a minute, really hope Ortiz forces the action.

Why does Roger Mayweather move his head side to side whenever he speaks? Anyone ever notice that?

Haven't been this amped for a fight in a minute, really hope Ortiz forces the action.

after boxing for so long. several hits to the head are bound to lead to brain injuries/disorders, speech impediments, etc...

after boxing for so long. several hits to the head are bound to lead to brain injuries/disorders, speech impediments, etc...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He will.  Will he be able to take what will be given back is the question.  Hopefully he doesn't get sloppy like Zab and Ricky did and stick to a plan that possibly works.  I've been watching PBF a long time and he looks a tad slower.  Maybe that forces him to open up and throw some more punches.  He's always had criminally underrated power.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He will.  Will he be able to take what will be given back is the question.  Hopefully he doesn't get sloppy like Zab and Ricky did and stick to a plan that possibly works.  I've been watching PBF a long time and he looks a tad slower.  Maybe that forces him to open up and throw some more punches.  He's always had criminally underrated power.

Gonna be a another clinic for Floyd, I have never seen a boxer so technically sound even when facing adversity. And I half agree/disagree with Proshares when he says that he has good power, I just think he throws REALLY accurate punches and uses his opponents momentum against him really well. I can't wait for the fight tho, I see Ortiz charging like a bull in the earlier rounds and then Mayweather will hit him with counters in the middle rounds which will change the fight around.

Gonna be a another clinic for Floyd, I have never seen a boxer so technically sound even when facing adversity. And I half agree/disagree with Proshares when he says that he has good power, I just think he throws REALLY accurate punches and uses his opponents momentum against him really well. I can't wait for the fight tho, I see Ortiz charging like a bull in the earlier rounds and then Mayweather will hit him with counters in the middle rounds which will change the fight around.

I would looove to see Ortiz knock this loud mouth fool out, but I can't shake him giving up in the ring like he did in the Maidana fight. Anyone that's trained & been in the ring can atest that you have no heart when you give up like that. Ortiz really had a chance to announce his arrival on the scene & kid got owned. Maybe he'll redeem himself.

BTW, Liev Schreiber aka Sabertooth has quietly become the best narrator out there (IMO). I love the voice-over narration he does for this 24/7 series & all the HBO stuff he does.

I would looove to see Ortiz knock this loud mouth fool out, but I can't shake him giving up in the ring like he did in the Maidana fight. Anyone that's trained & been in the ring can atest that you have no heart when you give up like that. Ortiz really had a chance to announce his arrival on the scene & kid got owned. Maybe he'll redeem himself.

BTW, Liev Schreiber aka Sabertooth has quietly become the best narrator out there (IMO). I love the voice-over narration he does for this 24/7 series & all the HBO stuff he does.

eek.gif
, the more you know 

eek.gif
, the more you know 

Back
Top Bottom