Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

2010-2011 Season
pimp.gif

Since WAS and GSW ended with the same record, they will each get the same number of ping pong balls, and they can get no worse than the 8th seed.

So who WILL be back next year?

Monta, Andris, Corey, Vlad (he won't opt out of his contract), Buike, Ronny, Steph, Wright, Randolph, Morrow, Reggie.

ALL under contract for next year.

Who SHOULD be back?

Raja (if he really meant what he said), and Devean (genuinely feel he'll be back).

Who PROBABLY won't be back?

Tolliver, Hunter, CJ (CJ needs to move on, no one likes him, he doesn't like GS).

I'd like to see either of those two guys back (Tolliver and Hunter), but there are only so many roster spots, and unless some trades go down (Could they? Sure. Will they? I don't know about that). Then you're bringing in PROBABLY at least a #5 pick, it's hard to see either Hunter or Tolliver getting big minutes on a Warriors team. If they're healthy, they'd be behind Ronny, Randolph, Biedrins, and probably Vlad. If either gets chosen, I'd think it'd be Tolliver. I like Hunter, and I hope he gets a gig somewhere, I just don't see them having room for him.

Who do you want out of the draft if you can't get Turner or Wall? (That would suck if Warriors got the two seed and then the one seed picked Turner, which may very well happen. Would the Warriors move down or would they just go out and pick Wall to try and be like Minnesota?
laugh.gif
).

I wouldn't mind seeing Wes Johnson in a W's jersey. I hope whoever they get this year they don't waste though, that's the main thing. I can see that happening if the W's somehow end up with Cousins.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

for some reason i dont think warriors will let CJ leave
laugh.gif
Isn't his contract up?

Or wait.

I think I remember something about him being a RFA again?

True/False?
nerd.gif

Corey would be hard to move, wouldn't he? I mean I know he showed a lot of heart and talent this year playing on a team like this, but I still think with his contract, he'd be a tough move.

Monta I can see, but I don't know if the FO will move him.

I think Tolliver and Williams have a chance to make this team next season. I would like to see Devean George walk away, yet he already announced he would like to resign. Fail. I would like to see Monta or Corey moved, but we'll wait and see. The top two topics I believe will be in this thread this off-season...the draft and the sale of the Warriors.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I think Tolliver and Williams have a chance to make this team next season. I would like to see Devean George walk away, yet he already announced he would like to resign. Fail. I would like to see Monta or Corey moved, but we'll wait and see. The top two topics I believe will be in this thread this off-season...the draft and the sale of the Warriors.
Reggie Williams is already signed for next season.

Is what it is. I thought they signed Reggie for next year too, didn't they? Could be wrong.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

121bz8n.gif

Most of you are talking as if you haven't even followed this team for the last couple of months.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

for some reason i dont think warriors will let CJ leave
laugh.gif
Isn't his contract up?

Or wait.

I think I remember something about him being a RFA again?

True/False?
nerd.gif

Corey would be hard to move, wouldn't he? I mean I know he showed a lot of heart and talent this year playing on a team like this, but I still think with his contract, he'd be a tough move.

Monta I can see, but I don't know if the FO will move him.

iI think CJ is a RFA

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Has Monta played his last game as a Warrior? Or is he a Warriors and will always be a Warriors.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU are DOPE for this one
laugh.gif
.  I still need the soundbyte from that interview.  "I'ma WarriorS, i'm always gonna be a WarriorS"
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm on the fence as far as Monta.  I really really still like him and still feels he gives it his all everytime he's out there.  Only problem is i dont think we can succeed having our two best players being 6'0".  Steph is the MAN now and i doubt Monta could except that.  I hope we can work it out with both of them, but we'll see.

CJ needs to bounce and hopefully we replace him with a serviceable big.

Man, i would LOVE to see Andris and Corey moved this summer, one could only wish right?  I do like the D leaguers we got as i feel like they play hard, they have some talent and are good role players.

Im very curious to see how Buike comes back.  He was on the verge of making a splash this year, imo when S Jax was slated to leave. 

Draft wise, not really sure who are our best options.

I just really hope this offseason, we sell the team, hopefully get rid of Nellie and move into a new era.

Back
Top Bottom