Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

^

--Lakers lose, people blow up my phone and myspace asing "aw what happened".
--Lakers win, no text messages, no new comments, no props, nothing. Haters. SMH.
Same with me. Everybody talking to me how LA is out of it while they believe the Cavs are already in the Finals. Both series were tied 1-1. We win on the road. Lets see if the Cavs can do that.

me too. i get texts all game long from my hater friends when lakers are losing (I never respond to haters during a game).........then Lakers win and *crickets*

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

2hfuxj5.jpg

$#%% you #!+@! !$! haters
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

^

--Lakers win, no text messages, no new comments, no props, nothing. Haters. SMH.
Same with me. Everybody talking to me how LA is out of it while they believe the Cavs are already in the Finals. Both series were tied 1-1. We win on the road. Lets see if the Cavs can do that.
Really, WE?

g-080417cvr--kobe-mvp-619p.h2.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^

Really, WE?

i say we when talking about my teams also
eyes.gif

wait is this dude that turned in his card???

if so the hell with you!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

roll.gif
Seriously though BlackMamba, this dude makes a thread about turning in his Laker Fan card, and as soon as the Lakers move on to the 2nd round,he's back. LOL.

EDIT: MCPizzle, I know, I do too, but this guy turned in his Laker fan card, did you not see that thread a while backwhen they were playing the Rockets??
laugh.gif

^

Really, WE?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jbone2308 wrote:

*you've turned in your laker fan card*
please stop actin like youre a fan now..
The Cav's play tomorrow, go root 4 them..

Originally Posted by MJsaver

jbone2308 wrote:

*you've turned in your laker fan card*
please stop actin like youre a fan now..
The Cav's play tomorrow, go root 4 them..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i agree.... melo has handled himself like a true superstar and man with class. after all the dirt that was thrown his way, aome of his own fault, he has grownalot... we shouldnt dwell too much on bashing each others team. this is a great series we are watching with close heart pounding games...

Originally Posted by thachosen123

ScottHall HAS REACHED HIS POST LIMIT FOR THE NIGHT, BUT HE WANTED ME TO RELAY A MSG TO US LAKER FANS

[SHWAP] I'm sorry for clownig the Lakers early in the game, I knew they would pull out the win, I jus didn't want to jinx them........good job Lakers[SHWAP]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
carmelo_anthony.jpg

carmelo_anthony_mugshot.jpg

This is why I hate you guys. You have the shortest $#!#%%@ short-term memory.... Every little thing sets off niketalk public opinion in one direction oranother.

Lakers have played well and executed better than the Nuggets in the final minutes of games. Melo and most of the other Nuggets (pretty much everyone outsideBillups) are new to this situation and have made way too many mistakes. The question now is how will they recover from their second close loss. I have faith inMelo. The series is far from over. Regardless, I'm happy the Lakers have been showing up. I'll be keeping myself out of these threads as much aspossible, though, to limit the amount of hate I build-up. I don't want to have to hate you, th0mas.
tongue.gif

pimp.gif

We won even after having a really poor FT shooting night .. i'll take a W regardless..

Kobe's 3
eek.gif

Ariza's steal
pimp.gif

Pau also made some clutch shots
pimp.gif

Lakers were just more sharp than the Nuggets...not as many mistakes and more plays down the strech...

Like stated above...Kobes 3...Ariza's steal and for about 3-4 possessions Pau was unstoppable...

But all in all a really great game by Kobe and solid play outta Trevor and Pau...TERRRRRIBLE shot selection by Billups and JR half of the game andstilllll...Denver barely lost!

This is just a dog fight...DNV needs to make the next bite...

Laker haters could kiss some #(%.

As has been mentioned before everyone stays in their closet when the Lakers win yet can't come in and say what a good victory.
I hate the Spurs yet if they win with good play as they were doing during those championship runs, I can still appreciate a team I hate so much. Yet with Lakerhaters they're on some other s*#%.

^

Really, WE?

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Lakers were just more sharp than the Nuggets...not as many mistakes and more plays down the strech...

Like stated above...Kobes 3...Ariza's steal and for about 3-4 possessions Pau was unstoppable...

But all in all a really great game by Kobe and solid play outta Trevor and Pau...TERRRRRIBLE shot selection by Billups and JR half of the game and stilllll...Denver barely lost!

This is just a dog fight...DNV needs to make the next bite...
It's not like they're playing on the road tho.. this should've been a blowout the way they were playing the last couple of weeks athome..

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

This is why I hate you guys. You have the shortest $#!#%%@ short-term memory.... Every little thing sets off niketalk public opinion in one direction or another.

Lakers have played well and executed better than the Nuggets in the final minutes of games. Melo and most of the other Nuggets (pretty much everyone outside Billups) are new to this situation and have made way too many mistakes. The question now is how will they recover from their second close loss. I have faith in Melo. The series is far from over. Regardless, I'm happy the Lakers have been showing up. I'll be keeping myself out of these threads as much as possible, though, to limit the amount of hate I build-up. I don't want to have to hate you, th0mas.
tongue.gif
impossible, you can never hate me. we're like this *crosses fingers*
laugh.gif

you won't catch me talking wreckless Wally. we both know what lies ahead for both teams is definitely gonna be hard earned. the closeness of the last 3games is crazy, the games could have gone either way. it should be a good long series

btw
Spoiler [+]
You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

Spoiler [+]
I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...

Back
Top Bottom