Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by dreClark

Denver better win this series. For all this yappin they're doin, they better win this series.
smh.gif

Who's yappin' besides J.R. ?

nerd.gif

George Karl.

Last I checked, but when you're down 2 - 1 in a series and then have the balls to say you think you should be ranked #1 outta the 4 teams still left in the playoffs, thas yappin imo.

Not to mention how much he smiles and jokes when he wins a game, but looks suicidal after they lose.
laugh.gif
Gets me every time.
So what George Karl supposed to be quiet and not have confidence in his team? I'm sure he didn't just pull that opinion out of nowhere,someone had to ask him. I'd love to see any coach say his team isn't the best in the final four. That's like saying to your team that you'rewasting your time and effort, championships are won on paper. With all the disrespect the NBA, Nike and ESPN have been showing to Orlando and Denver they haveall the reason in the world to be confident in themselves cuz no one else is. I swear it pains some of yall to be objective.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by dreClark

Denver better win this series. For all this yappin they're doin, they better win this series.
smh.gif

Who's yappin' besides J.R. ?

nerd.gif

George Karl.

Last I checked, but when you're down 2 - 1 in a series and then have the balls to say you think you should be ranked #1 outta the 4 teams still left in the playoffs, thas yappin imo.

Not to mention how much he smiles and jokes when he wins a game, but looks suicidal after they lose.
laugh.gif
Gets me every time.
So what George Karl supposed to be quiet and not have confidence in his team? I'm sure he didn't just pull that opinion out of nowhere, someone had to ask him. I'd love to see any coach say his team isn't the best in the final four. That's like saying to your team that you're wasting your time and effort, championships are won on paper. With all the disrespect the NBA, Nike and ESPN have been showing to Orlando and Denver they have all the reason in the world to be confident in themselves cuz no one else is. I swear it pains some of yall to be objective.

How is running your mouth that you would be the #1 seed outta the 4 remaining teams, WHEN YOU"RE TRAILING IN A SERIES, confidence?
And what does it matter if a question is asked of him?

Karl has every right to like how his team is playing. He has every right to be confident. Please show me where I say he doesn't.

Why would he disrespect what Cleveland and Orlando are doing by bringing them into it? Should he not simply stick with "we feel we're better then theLakers, we feel we're playing better then them?" Why not just say that? Why say that you feel you would be ranked even higher then two other teamsout East that has ZERO to do with this series?

That is stupid. And typical George Karl really. He always exudes this confidence like he's done something before, but last I checked, he's never doneanything.

So as I said, they BETTER win this series. For all his talking, he better win and prove people like me wrong. Otherwise it'll be once again, George runshis mouth, then takes the rest of the summer off. Does it every year.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado

a8e59f080ef8f5b2a8684d8099d928df-getty-87746139by002_lakers_nuggets.jpg

HI HATERS...........
tongue.gif

LOL @ the Lakers coaching staff.. They be maaad. They seriously look like they would kill him if they had a gun and there were no witnesses.

Anyway, J.R. made up for his boneheaded plays in game 3. But he's very inconsistent. My guess is you'll see him shooting 3-14ish in game 5.

JR Smith is a scrub and a hypocrite.
J.R. Smith poured in 24 points as the Nuggets evened their Western Conference Finals series with the Lakers at two games apiece.

When asked how he would feel if an opponent was showboating after converting shots, as Smith did after nailing big baskets down the stretch on Monday, Smith admitted that it would bother him.

"I would be upset. I mean, I'm not going to lie to you. I would be upset," Smith said.
I'm looking forward to seeing Kobe torch him and Jones for 50 in LA on Wed.

Originally Posted by 531

J.R. Smith poured in 24 points as the Nuggets evened their Western Conference Finals series with the Lakers at two games apiece.

When asked how he would feel if an opponent was showboating after converting shots, as Smith did after nailing big baskets down the stretch on Monday, Smith admitted that it would bother him.

"I would be upset. I mean, I'm not going to lie to you. I would be upset," Smith said.
I'm looking forward to seeing Kobe torch him and Jones for 50 in LA on Wed.

How does that make him a hypocrite? He never said they shouldn't do it. He just stated it would piss him off if someone hit a 3 and showboated like he didto the Lakers' bench. When asked why he still does it, he went on to say "That's Nuggets basketball", asChauncey nodded his head in approval.

24xkrdh.jpg

"I just fell on my face for no reason," he said. "I'm a klutz."

Was Jones playing him dirty?

"Good defense," Bryant said.

laugh.gif
well played Kobe

"Just playing hard," Jones said. "If he can't respect it, I'm sorry. I'm trying to be aggressive and give it all I have out there. My teammates appreciate it."

Especially Kenyon Martin, who has also been accused of dirty play.

"You're a dirty player now. Welcome. It's an elite club being considered one of those," Martin said when told about Jackson's comments.

those thugs
smh.gif

I have no problem with Smith saying that he would not like it if a player did that to his team. Thas honest right there, and nothin wrong with it.

But be assured, if I were playin agaisnt him, I'd be asking why he wasn't doing any dancing in game 1, 2, or 3. That's the nature of give and takeright there.
laugh.gif

As I said in the other thread, could he teach Sasha how to do that dance, that way some of Sasha's shots might fall down.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 531

I'm looking forward to seeing Kobe the Lakers torch him and Jones for win by 50 in LA on Wed.

fixed...i dont care about if kobe scores 50...we dont need that...id rather see all the whole Laker team do well and crash the boards

as for jr smith is concerned...act like a professional...act like you've done it before

JR Smith's antics were a bit over the top. No doubt. Players need to leave that stuff at home. Just gives a really bad impression imo.

Tell him how is it CP !!!
pimp.gif

Personally, I find that people these days are just looking for excuses to hate or to be hated on.
For example, if Kobe says they would win the championship I'd say he has every right to say so because he's been there before and to me that isconfidence. If he wants to dance, jump out or whatever, he has the right to do so because he backs it up, night in and night out. IMO, only a few people canget away with running their mouths and those are the people who has been there numerous times.

Nothing to do with the WCF, but take Paul Pierce for example, silently calling out Kobe saying he was cocky because he says; he is the greatest ball player inthe world and there is a difference between being cocky and confident...I mean, let's be real, eventhough Kobe hasn't won the chip yet, he's beento the Finals numerous times and has done it.

Anyways, GAME 5 is on !!! It's anybody's series...but the Nuggets better keep playing the same way or it's over !!!

I really don't see why everyone is sooo mad at JR...dude was out there having fun. No hate just go back and make him pay. Me personally I laughed 1 cuz helooked like a tard and 2 because he's foolishly giving the most lethal player in the game reason to destroy him in the next game. That said, Lake showplayed like straight {} out there today. No hustle no heart. That coupled with the terrible reffing put us out of our misery. Lets go get game 5

Lakers fans super salty again over a loss. Yall cats HAAAAAAAAATE to lose, but at least the series is tied, cause it could easily be over. J.R. Smith lit theLakers up then danced down the court on yall
laugh.gif
Now yall
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Lakers go have the same problem we having if he continue to stay hot. Good luck.

"You're a dirty player now. Welcome. It's an elite club being considered one of those," Martin said when told about Jackson's comments.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
What an uneducated idiot to say that when the series is tied. Well moron.. youdon't think Stu Jackson and his gang of referees are going to take your comments to heart for the next few games?

Kenyon Martin = a great reason to stay in school.
roll.gif

funny how people always throwing "thug" and wishing injuries on black players.....and 90% of the people who makes these comments aren't black
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

funny how people always throwing "thug" and wishing injuries on black players.....and 90% of the people who makes these comments aren't black
smh.gif
90%? How do you know this to be true?

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Lakers fans super salty again over a loss. Yall cats HAAAAAAAAATE to lose, but at least the series is tied, cause it could easily be over. J.R. Smith lit the Lakers up then danced down the court on yall
laugh.gif
Now yall
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Lakers go have the same problem we having if he continue to stay hot. Good luck.
no duh...who likes to lose anyway?
sick.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by maldonado

a8e59f080ef8f5b2a8684d8099d928df-getty-87746139by002_lakers_nuggets.jpg

HI HATERS...........
tongue.gif

LOL @ the Lakers coaching staff.. They be maaad. They seriously look like they would kill him if they had a gun and there were no witnesses.

Anyway, J.R. made up for his boneheaded plays in game 3. But he's very inconsistent. My guess is you'll see him shooting 3-14ish in game 5.

vitti, hambelin, jackson and rambis gonna jump him after the gm
laugh.gif

lakers fans stay salty after takin L's
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yea jr does showboat but last year when kobe was torching us and showboating back down the court _'swasnt saying nothing get outta here with that

uh oh Lakers fans...news from twitter....it might be a wrap...

@BirdmanAndersen
I'm taking suggestions for new tattoos. Chauncey says I should get Ariza's head under the dunk on my right arm. Thoughts?

MORE TATS!!!! MORE THUGGERY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom