Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Joined Apr 11, 2004

FISHER - BRYANT - ARIZA - GASOL - BYNUM
@

BILLUPS - JONES - ANTHONY - MARTIN - NENE

Alright, game 4 is upon us and what a series this has been

Once again, Lakers NEED to match the intensity that the nuggets get from their crowd.

Just keep the ball out of Derek Fisher's hands, leave Sasha on the bench and give Shannon Brown all their minutes.

Bynum, LO and Pau need to get BIG - Kobe be Kobe. Feed the bigs, the game is that simple.

Let's go Lakeshow

Joined May 19, 2004

I expect this to happen again

I'm just messin, all I wanna see is a close game coming down to the very last shot.

OR....a Nuggets blowout

Joined Dec 16, 2007
im hoping its a good game. i like the lakers and think 1-12 plus coaches are a better squad then the nuggets so i would like to see the best team win.

going home up 3-1 would be great, I hope the lakers begin playing with a sense of urgency and dont let this series get like the houston series because thenwe'll really be in trouble.

Joined Sep 11, 2004
I don't expect a win but it is amazing what Kobe is doing with a torn ligament on his shooting hand and no ref help

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
More Brown, less Fisher #1 priority.

Kobe needs help early so he doesn't have to expend so much energy before the 4th quarter.

Drew please try to stay on the floor more than 10 minutes.

Trev just keep doing great out there.

Either Lakers by 3 or Nuggets by 10.

Joined Apr 19, 2009
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

More Brown, less Fisher #1 priority.
YES. #1 priority.

I wish Phil would split Fishers minutes with Brown and Farmar and not even play dude at all to be honest. He pisses me off THAT much.

Joined Jun 21, 2008
I see Melo having a big game and the Nuggets taking this one.
But if the Nuggets have the ball with 30 seconds left down 2 and are forced to throw it in from the sideline then they stand no chance of winning this game.

Joined Jan 11, 2006
--I can see the Nuggets bouncing back in a close one.
--Nuggets 105 Lakers 98 Final

--Nonetheless...I hope I'm wrong.

Joined Jul 31, 2008
I hope we come out strong. I'm concerned about Kobe when the 4th quarter rolls around again.
He expended so much energy in the last game, I wonder if he'll be able to
play 40 or so minutes without getting gassed.

Joined Jul 31, 2008
\
Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

LOL lakers fans line up waitin for the game post

Yeah, you could make one for your team tomorr....oh wait.

Joined May 9, 2006
If the Nuggets keep playing the same way they've been playing they won't win another game.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now