Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

I have tickets for home game 2, and for game 5 so I cant wait to be in staple center, only bad thing trying to make it to the game on time at 6. Way to earlyfor traffic !!!

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I love some of thee predictions
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the series to start. It will be a good one
--I know right? Lakers in 5?! No way. No Chance.
--Nuggets in 6? Plausible.
--I still say Lakers in 7. Homecourt FTW.

Originally Posted by skips kicks

Lakers are gonna ABUSE Denver down low.

Match-ups are in favor of LA this series.

Denver will put up a solid fight tho.

Yep, I tried to tell people, the matchups will be in our favor this series IMO

Originally Posted by maldonado

Denver in 6.

we get one of those in LA.
get both in Denver.

lose the next in LA.
then close it out in Denver.

lets get it.

QFT ... see you guys at the game!

the opposite is going to happen. gasoft will be ghost, when k-mart guards him and then you have birdman as the second defender, oh jesus. bynum should be aneasy task for nene.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

the opposite is going to happen. gasoft will be ghost, when k-mart guards him and then you have birdman as the second defender, oh jesus. bynum should be an easy task for nene.

putting your laker hate to the side nice avy

Does anyone know the Nuggets record after getting Chauncey vs. The Lakers record after that trade? Not that it matters just a stat I wanted to know.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Does anyone know the Nuggets record after getting Chauncey vs. The Lakers record after that trade? Not that it matters just a stat I wanted to know.

Uh, yeah, subtract 3. The Nuggets got CB after like 3-4 games man.
laugh.gif
It was right after the very first game we played against each other, the Lakers were the last team AI faced as a Nugget.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

The Lakers match up much better with Denver than they did with the Rockets.

Also, I don't see what all the fuss is about Denver's so called improved defense. They gave up 106 ppg to the Mavericks and the Lakers are a much better offensive team than them.

It'll be a competitive series given that the Nuggets can also put up huge offensive numbers, but I still think the Lakers get them in 5 or 6.

Exactly! The "improved" defense is a joke. The only reason they say the defense is improved is because the offense scored a lot of points. Not veryhard to do playing two teams with weak defense.

I think the Lakers match up better with Denver a few reasons already mentioned about Pau and Bynum starting together. I think Denver won't go down easy butif we can get the first two, I am certain we will win the series for two reasons.

1. Denver is not a team of players that are known to keep their composure.
2. Their leadership is not as good as Houstons. granted Billups is their real leader he is new to the team and the team looks to Melo as their leader, so as hegoes so does the team.

These are just my opinions, I am sure nuggets fans have their own, and rightfully so.

Here's to a great series, Get it LAKERS!

Denver in 7 I wanna say 6 I realllly do but I'll say 7 cuz of Kobe alone...

This is MY finals...

Denver doesn't have anyone who can play Kobe as well as Shane did but I think Dahntay and JR can annoy the %!%% out of him

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Uh, yeah, subtract 3. The Nuggets got CB after like 3-4 games man.
laugh.gif
It was right after the very first game we played against each other, the Lakers were the last team AI faced as a Nugget.

IDK why I thought it was like 10-12 games in. Silly me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom