*** Official "Where the Wild Things Are" Movie Thread ***

i just got back from seeing it. it was pretty funny.
but i dont know how i feel about it for some reason.
ohwell.gif

i'm geeked to see this too mainly for the memories. got to take my nieces to see this well prolly just the oldest the little one will prolly ruin it forothers
laugh.gif

movie was great. made me feel like a young kid...cept the movie theater was full of hipsters...too many beanies and flannel for me to handle

ehh iono how to feel....i was geeeked last year hearing about it but now im ehh theres way to many good movies this weekend

I really enjoyed this movie. I don't think most people will get it. But if you do, it's great!

this was a great movie. Spike Jonze did his thing. Not like i expected anything less from him though. This movie attacked amny subjects. I feel as if each ofthe wild things was symbolic of a person in his life/personal trait. This was definitely not a children's movie either.
9/10.

amazing movie. the power of imagination FTW.

yeah this wasn't a childrens movie, but some kids will def enjoy many parts of it. When they were talking about the sun dying, all the parents in thetheater had to reassure their children. crazy, craaazy movie. so vague and open to interpretation.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by GeoffroRetro

it was funny at times, also pretty sad. my girl was in tears leaving this movie.
roll.gif
That +$@% was so whack...I should've went high...
i thought this was the whole point of the movie for anyone going to see it over the age of 12. going to see it
pimp.gif
that is.

got to see the movie last night. it was straight comedy and had a very touching ending. gets a B+ from me.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

this was a great movie. Spike Jonze did his thing. Not like i expected anything less from him though. This movie attacked amny subjects. I feel as if each of the wild things was symbolic of a person in his life/personal trait. This was definitely not a children's movie either.
9/10.
This.
I thought the movie was nice, it started off kinda slow, but picked up and delivered
pimp.gif

Movie was definitely disappointing after having maybe one of the best trailers of all time going for it.

Anyone else feel like the relationship between Max and Carol was underdeveloped? I seriously felt nothing for the two's bond. I'd have to say theemotional core of the film was in the relationship between Max and KW.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Movie was definitely disappointing after having maybe one of the best trailers of all time going for it.

Anyone else feel like the relationship between Max and Carol was underdeveloped? I seriously felt nothing for the two's bond. I'd have to say the emotional core of the film was in the relationship between Max and KW.
totally agree... movie was totally depressing the whole time.... the Wild Things couldn't make up their minds whether or not they liked Max orwanted to eat him (aside from KW and Douglas). Judith hella creeped me out. wasn't what I expected.

I will say this though; GREAT IMAGERY and cinematography.

..... and LOL @ Mark Ruffalo's 13 seconds in the movie, wonder how much he got paid for that role.

Back
Top Bottom