*** Official "Where the Wild Things Are" Movie Thread ***

pimp.gif

i couldve fell asleep at some parts

decent movie

the ending with the boat scene almost got to me

My brother said it was a hipster meeting in the theater. I still want to see it. I still think Spikes best work is the Fully Flared intro.

I went with my mom to see it just because she read it to me when i was younger.

Movie was dope though, i kind of feel like Caroll was him looking at himself through somebody else and KW reminded him of why he missed his mom.

The scene at the end made my mom cry, it kinda got to me too.

The movie was good though, I feel like the characters where kind of his emotions playing how through his imagination.

The ending really wasn't that serious.

I thought KW's line "I'll eat you up, I love you so." was one of the best lines out of the trailer, but in the movie it just felt out ofplace and a bit awkward.

This movie was terrible. Pointless...it was going nowhere. Not for kids IMO. kids got scared when Carol was going mad at times, they really bugged out when heripped off the chickens arm.

Boring movie

Movie was good in a weird kind of way, NOT FOR KIDS AT ALL

A lot was left for interpretation, some of the scenes were disturbing at times especially all the crying and Carol going mad and stuff.

Funny at time, but pointless sometimes.

I didn't like it.

First, I'll give it it's props in a few areas. I really enjoyed the cinematography. Really beautiful shots. The movie also had an excellent soundtrack. I also liked how every monster sort of reflected a part of himself (especially Carol and the goat guy.)

Now for why I didn't like it.

This movie was not a kid's movie. It was depressing 75% of the time. The rest of the time was either disturbingly frightening or mildly funny. There wereso many scenes that were so unbelievably ridiculous. Science class lecture about the sun. All the talk about "eating" him. The bird's arm 8].Climbing into KW's mouth. My cousin, who's 8, wanted to go see this. There's no way I would have, if I were a parent, felt comfortable watchingthis with a kid.

The ending was not satisfying and it seemed like so much went unresolved. Kid learns how good he has it and bounces while all the wild things are left behindto deal with their own issues.

Back
Top Bottom