Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

^ Just click on the King Country's, and then on the color section click on the white square, and it will bring them up for you.

I tried the free shippin code and it wont work. U can only use one code cuz i used the 20% off one but there still chargin the shippin.

That sucks...they are already sold out of my size...
mad.gif

I walked into footlocker about 8am, my mall opened at 7am for black friday.
Ask for my size 11, go to the register, and pull out my 20% mcdonalds discount.
The cashier goes "we can't accept discounts on Jordans are air forces".
I talk to the manager and he said "we got yelled at for accepting them previously."
I used the damn thing on the stealth 8s. No way was I going to pay $175 when it could have been $140.
I took a good look at the shoe and said %%@+ it and bounced.
$!*+++# crooks.

find the link that automatically applies the free shipping code for finishline on google should take u to the finish line home page w/ free shipping applied
then when it gives you the chance to enter a promo or discount code enter either 140387 or 140388 for 15% off
apply the code and it should give a discount on the spiz'ikes
i got mine for $156.18 better than retail especially since i don't have to set foot in the malls or any stores this weekend

I strolled into footlocker at 945 am told the folks my sizes and they brought em out, shorty rung em up and i whipped out my mcdonalds 20% off and she said nocoupons on spizikes!!!Said there DM called this mornin and said no discounts whatsoever on em not even employee, what bs so i was out came to work and thanksto a nter^^^ ordered mine from finishline with free shippin and 15% off thanx to the code 140387......

for those that don't know...there's a 20% off @ finishline.com instead of the 15%....plus free shipping on $75 or more...
use code at checkout:

$151.54 for me....

my price (because sales tax differs between states and Nike.com and Finishline.com both charge internet sales tax)

Nike.com shipped = $156.88

Finishline.com shipped = $157.66

Got my joints. These are the hottest next to my True Blues and my Varsity Red Spiz'ikes. I slid the joints on and I'm steppin out to Arundel Mills toperpetrate like I had em for a while now.
wink.gif

juss got mines off finishline.com witht the 20% code for 140 shipped!!!!
thanks westcoastnike!!!

Good lookin out on that finishline code WestCoastNike. I wonder how long it will take to get them though, last time I ordered from finishline.com was earlierthis summer with the Bakin's and it took almost 3 weeks to get them, gotta stay on top of them this time. Anyways good lookin out again because I know theywouldnt have honored any discounts for them in stores.

thanks for the code isittheshoes33, just copped on FL for $148.74 shipped. only spizike im ever copping.

sold out at ndc. glad i stayed up and coped my pair wit 20% n free ship. NDC will restock just save the page.

Back
Top Bottom