Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

one of the very few spizzy's that ima cop

$122.50
pimp.gif

best spizike colorway so i am actually going to buy this and wear it.... surprisingly the last time i actually bought a pair of jordans and wore it instantlywas the mars.... 20% off on niketown.com still works as well... + free ground shipping. Got a couple of product vouchers to use.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the best Spiz'ike besides the first and second colorway

i agree, most likely going to cop especially since JB doesn't seem to have anything fresh coming out anytime soon following this release.

Anybody got any codes for a discount off these, I hate to pay full price for these and someone put up a code after I make the purchase like what happened lastweek with the XV's.

swoosh ranges from 1200am pst-300am pst... depends on when they wanna post them up... sometimes it takes longer than other times... just have patience...

they came up on swoosh kinda early this time, reminded me of the good ol' days lol. Around 3:45*@*$.
I'm mad the Eggplant's aren't on there though.

its been up . use the coupon 2PCTH7E
for 20% off and also its free ground shipping i believe.

When i go thru the checkout process it took away my free ground shippin after i put the code in. How did yall make it work.

yo can somebody post the link for the spizikes on NDC?? They arent showin up for me

Back
Top Bottom