Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

tried these on today, gonna cop on tuesday wit my boys FL discount...will be my 1st and only spizikes...

happy.gif
I had a pair in my hand and I could not bring myself to buying them. Iwill save my money for the playoff VIII's and the Laser XV I guess.
happy.gif

Just ordered mine from FinishLine for $139 shipped. Thanks for the code, without it I probaly wouldn't have gotten them.

i went to da local mall today n tried them on but i kept having second thoughts so i didnt copp, but i still might get them by the end of the week dependinghow good the check comes out.
glasses.gif

saw them at the mall today apparantly they arent that limited migth wait a couple of more days to c if i get any cash
ohwell.gif

how is the quality of the toebox leather on these? Is it durable? I wanna cop, i dont wanna spend close to $200 on a shoe and have them creased badly after afew wears

I went to the local champs they had a FSR and this was sunday I mean I don't think there worth 175 + tax ill pass on these joints playoff 8s and packageshere I come

Ordered mine from NDC on Sat and received them this morning. Super fast shipping from nike. Im satisfied since I got them below retail...

Man I haven't bought any of these except the second pair (blacks) but I really gotta admit these are growing on me. Anyone regret coppin yet?

anyone customed these to have cement like print instead of whack spizike print?????

black 5's my 1st jays back in 1st grade/ cant none o yall tell me nothin/ dopest shoe ever introduced to us, bout 2 get in2 sumthin/ its 70's OG'05 green suede adidas bean halfshells/ GOAT nike, tie; lions Franchise and Air Ones, mids must die/ and the top jay be black wrapped w/ cement stripes.

I bought mine at FNL store for $189 out the door than i log on and see all the discounts so try gettin my shoes to 139.99 from people that said no tax wereincluded(i also live in cali and taxes were included) but got my discount and copped them for 151.....not bad but lower than retail =)

I'm really likin the spizikes in this color but idk how good they feel on your feet. I'm just wonderin how they would feel after a day of walkinaround campus... anyone?

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

anyone get confirmation from FNL yet?
I ordered on Saturday, got my confirmation from Finish line today.

Back
Top Bottom