Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

Even wit ma swoosh discount i passed jus the 2 tone greys i cant get over but hey more saved $ for those 12.5s and Playoffs

And a new xboxlive wireless adaptor and gold membership
eyes.gif

Saw them while I was shopping and almost threw up. The idea is nice, but it was poorly executed. The quality of the shoe is terrible, terrible, terrible! Easy pass.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

copped mine with the 20% mcdonalds coupon and they tried to screw me over saying they cant use it on any jordan brand but i pulled out the official rules

Foot Locker 20% Discount. Eighteen million four hundred forty thousand (18,440,000) discount offers are available. Each offer is good for 20% off the total cost of all items included in a single purchase at any participating Foot Locker Stores, or online at the Foot Locker Websites. Odds of collecting are approximately 1 in 5.

My local footlocker didn't let me use it
mad.gif
smh.gif

On another note: will champs accept the coupon? or only footlocker?

got mines $148.39 shipped.. very pleased... nicest spizike yet...and only one for me ever again....

Got them for $139.99 shipped, thanks for the Finish Line code. If I don't get them because they sell out then I can live with it, but there is no way onGod's great green earth that I would pay $175 for them.

I think I'll end up passing on these. The timing for these are off, it's the 4th Jordan release this month and there's no way after coppin doublesof XV's and II's that I'm gonna drop another 175 on a so so Spiz'ike. Factor in the Holiday shopping and nah...I'm good.

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

Got them for $139.99 shipped, thanks for the Finish Line code. If I don't get them because they sell out then I can live with it, but there is no way on God's great green earth that I would pay $175 for them.

Exactly, these are definatley the best looking Spizikes yet. But $175 for them nah-ah. The 20% code pushed me to get them.
smh.gif
@me for orderingSpizikes.

Footlocker employees are not even allowed discount on these shoes... so im pretty sure customers won't get 20% off. Unless you get a dumb person at the regand puts in the coupon code but usually the computers automatically reject it... As for NDC questions They are restocking should be this week and vouchers +20% off + free shipping will work. But 100% sure ndc will restock.

^^^^Full size run on Finish Line.com, free shipping,+20% discount code 141204.

I would just cop them at FNL, but too bad I have Footlocker Gift Cards instead of Finishline Gift Cards.

Originally Posted by encore2007

Originally Posted by gotsh0ez

got mine for 87.50. Love my discount
How'd you get half off on a new Jordan being released basically as a retro

Well I don't work at like a corporate or big franchise store. I guess you can call it a boutique, so nothing is excluded from our employee discount.

saw these on google images...i think they're PSed..i would have definitely copped if they looked like these...the grey/black design on the inside looksway better than red/black..and the cement print is more noticeable

download.blog

spiz-post.jpg

Originally Posted by encore2007

^ i need a job with you man
Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Footlocker employees are not even allowed discount on these shoes... so im pretty sure customers won't get 20% off. Unless you get a dumb person at the reg and puts in the coupon code but usually the computers automatically reject it... As for NDC questions They are restocking should be this week and vouchers + 20% off + free shipping will work. But 100% sure ndc will restock.
Footlocker employees did get our discount on these and they should let you use the mcdonalds coupon on these they will be excluded from the family & friends so dont even try it

I guess it varys by district manager. Or regions because spizikes were never a question if it had a discount or not unless it was on the shelf for over amonth.

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

Got them for $139.99 shipped, thanks for the Finish Line code. If I don't get them because they sell out then I can live with it, but there is no way on God's great green earth that I would pay $175 for them.
How did you get them for only 139.99 shipped? I know they have 20% off code and free shipping. Don't they charge tax?? Do they let you use both %off and shipping code?

Back
Top Bottom