Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

Originally Posted by Jay45Valdez23

Originally Posted by nukleup

stuntin07 wrote:
someone should color in the cement print to make them look like the samples. I wonder who would try it?????
7e536a751c7c096e67901755b2201c44923636e4.pjpg

Got mine first thing in the morning on black friday, took them home and got busy with the ultra fine point sharpie. No hesitation. F#?K it...
props man, them jointz look good, i can't stunt. i thought about doin that, but i didn't have the balls to go thru with it
eek.gif
pimp.gif

SEE THE THE REASON AND THE ONLY REASON THAT I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT COLORING IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE'S SPECULATION LOOKING AT YOU THINKTHEY ARE FAKE AS HELL

I WOULD ALSO CHANGE THOSE TO BLACK LACES

BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED FAKE SO LEAVE AS IS

Originally Posted by XxThe King Of KingsxX

stuntin07 wrote:
someone should color in the cement print to make them look like the samples. I wonder who would try it?????

Got mine first thing in the morning on black friday, took them home and got busy with the ultra fine point sharpie. No hesitation. F#?K it...
props man, them jointz look good, i can't stunt. i thought about doin that, but i didn't have the balls to go thru with it
eek.gif
pimp.gif

SEE THE THE REASON AND THE ONLY REASON THAT I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT COLORING IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE'S SPECULATION LOOKING AT YOU THINK THEY ARE FAKE AS HELL

Yo If they look good they look good. Who cares what people think? As long as you know that they're real you're good.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by drfunk891

stuntin07 wrote:

eek.gif
pimp.gif

SEE THE THE REASON AND THE ONLY REASON THAT I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT COLORING IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE'S SPECULATION LOOKING AT YOU THINK THEY ARE FAKE AS HELL

Yo If they look good they look good. Who cares what people think? As long as you know that they're real you're good.
happy.gif

OH I'LL KNOW THEIR REAL.........IGNORANT PEOPLE WOULD THINK FAKES

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

i decided to get a refund for mine bc i didnt really like how they looked and i wanted to use the money toward other kicks...I orginally bought mine with the 20% from finishline and when i was refunded they gave my a full $185 and change back (minus tax). So in the end finishline gave me almost $30 to buy spizikes online and turn them to their local store
pimp.gif

I was wondering that, thanks. Looks like I know what I'm doing with mine.
grin.gif

I feel for those people who went out and paid 175 for these...even those who got them at a small discount. Seeing on how the quality looks like straight+%%$there's no way to justify 175 for that shoe. IMO JB should've released them like the sample pictures entailed...they were more fly back then. Ohwell..it aint my 175.
laugh.gif

Dude I love the spizikes and so does everyone around me....Went to the dentist the other and she was like "Man those shoes are nice are they classicjays?" Yep they are high end jordans made for those born in the late 70's and early 80's who remember what real jordans should look like. I gotall my favorite jays rolled into one. below the best shoes I copped in 2007 and how they should rank for 07.

nike-air-jordan-spizike-cement-1.jpg

aj-fire-red-iii-rd.jpg

supra-gold-skytops-1.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-kings-county.jpg

jordan_3_white.thumbnail.jpg

jrod2-side.jpg

nike-dunk-high-sb-pee-wee.jpg

air_jordan_3_black_cats.gif

air-jordan-retro-3-release-reminder.jpg

nike_air_jordan_8_aqua.jpg

JUST AN OWNERS OPINION BASED ON COMFORT AND STYLE AND COMPLIMENTS FROM PEOPLE AROUND ME.

haters can say what they want...

all i know is, everytime i step ANYWHERE wit these on, anybody who knows anything bout fresh feet is like
eek.gif

even the one that don't know chit is like
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Yep they are high end jordans made for those born in the late 70's and early 80's who remember what real jordans should look like.

This is the most hilarious thing I've read all day. Don't get me wrong though, I love Spiz'ikes.

william can u help me out w. that 87 dollar pair in a 10.5
i unds my kc spikes and despite the dislike for these i loved how they looked on my feet w. my slim jeans.
i would like these as well.

he got it for 87.50 cause footlocker inc. had an employee appreciation with the only exclusions being AF1 foamposites and multiple offers...there was anotherexclusion but i forgot what it was. so that means spizikes and retros were ok

Originally Posted by drfunk891

stuntin07 wrote:

eek.gif
pimp.gif

happy.gif
OH I'LL KNOW THEIR REAL.........IGNORANT PEOPLE WOULD THINK FAKES

Why would you care what "ignorant" people think....i mean...they're just ignorant right?

just got mine in a few days ago from FNL.. and i gotta say i was expecting poor quality based on the reviews here.. but i was pretty surprised with my pair..seems like good quality to me.. the box toe didnt even crease after wearing it unlike my Vs..

and to the folks that dont like the shoe.. everybodys entitled to their opinion.. but i dont understand why you go in to a topic just to post " IMO theseare ugly." or " i coulda got it for 3 dollars. but i passed." not hating.. just dont see the point

xmas came early this year with the cements. i'm happy.

stuffeyesaw499cx5.jpg

and on xmas eve, i'm jetting off to shanghai. who knows what goodies i'll find this time around. (the last time i was there, i brought back 5 pairs ofshoes!(including the above IV's which never released in aus))

as nice as these are i am surprised i haven't seen more people with these. kc spikes and tb spikes which were limited were worn more. these may go on sale, i doubt i will have to rush to get these though.

i do like them though.

Back
Top Bottom