Official White Privilege Thread

Economy of Israel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Economy of Israel

The economy of Israel is advanced by global standards.[16][17] Israel ranks within the top 20 nations in the world on the latest report of the UN's Human Development Index, which places it in the category of "Very Highly Developed", allowing the country to enjoy a higher standard of living than many other Western countries. The prosperity of Israel's advanced economy allows the country to have a sophisticated welfare state, a modern infrastructure, and a high-technology sector competitively on par with Silicon Valley.[16] Israel has the second-largest number of startup companies in the world after the United States,[18] and the third-largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies after the U.S. and China.[19] Intel[20],Microsoft[21], and Apple[22][23] built their first overseas research and development facilities in Israel, and other high-tech multi-national corporations, such as IBM, Google, HP, Cisco Systems, Facebook and Motorola have opened R&D centres in the country.[24]

U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel: Total Aid
(1949 - Present)

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-1949-present

American Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans are Kind’ and Gets Killed
American-couple-bikes-through-ISIS-territory-to-prove-%E2%80%98humans-are-kind%E2%80%99-and-gets-killed-lailasnews-600x400.jpg

https://lailasnews.com/american-cou...ory-to-prove-humans-are-kind-and-gets-killed/

come on. really? terrorists with blades

terrorists are animals so they proved nothing

sad

Woman Sends ‘Cheating’ Ex Video Killing His Fish With Bleach Shouting ‘Die, Die, Die’
A woman took revenge on her ‘cheating’ ex by pouring bleach into his fish tank shouting ‘die, die die’ in a shocking video sent to him over WhatsApp.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/04/woma...ach-shouting-die-die-die-7914142/?ito=cbshare

Serena Reynoldson, 35, was furious that John Fitzpatrick had left her to deal with their four children and family pets after allegedly having an affair.

She sent him a string of abusive messages calling him a ‘selfish ****** ****’ and filmed herself taking her anger out on his tropical fish.

sei_28007465-435e.jpg

The RSPCA said the fish would have suffered before eventually dying (Picture: SWNS)

In footage sent to him over WhatsApp, she told him: ‘If I can’t have hobbies or a life, you can’t have them either.’

She was then heard saying: ‘Bleach, right in there, drink it good. Oh look, they’re drinking it. Die, die, die and die.’

Oxford Magistrates’ Court heard how Mr Fitzpatrick had moved out after she accused him of having an affair.

This left Reynoldson, who has five kids under the age of ten, alone with the children, a cat, a snake and the tropical fish.

sei_28007535-f547.jpg

Serena Reynoldson avoided jail after pouring bleach into her boyfriend’s fish tank (Picture: SWNS)

Mr Fitzpatrick called the police after the incident on January 9 and the RSPCA were called in. She had sent two WhatsApp videos to her partner threatening to harm the animals with rat poison.

Reynoldson, of Witney, Oxfordshire, told officers in an interview that she did not know what the liquid was and she did not know what the consequences would be.

She admitted a charge of causing unnecessary suffering to protected animals and was sentenced to 18 weeks, suspended for 12 months.

RSPCA prosecutor Simon White said the crime had the highest culpability, and that bleach was not recognised as euthanasia for fish.

sei_28007576-bc9f.jpg

Reynoldson emptied the whole bottle of bleach into the tank (Picture: SWNS)

He said they would have suffered before eventually dying. He told the court: ‘She claimed it was not premeditated, and apologised.

‘She said she has never harmed animals, she is not a nasty disgusting person.’

He added: ‘As I understand it, the snake may have gone back to Mr Fitzpatrick and I understand she still has the cat, which is a family pet.

‘There were no concerns to its bodily condition.

sei_28007577-f003.jpg

The fish appear to suffer and jerk around in the tank after the bleach was poured in (Picture: SWNS)

‘She did of course make threats to the other animals, but did not carry out these threats.’

Defending, Charlie Moss told the court that Reynoldson was a victim of domestic abuse and was not drunk at the time.

Ms Moss said: ‘This is an offence which was not directed at causing harm as such, but over anger at the breakdown of a relationship.

they cant stand their hypocrisy being called out

always gettin so holier than thou

like serena says what she says and the next thing its bad men do it too but they have none of that vitriol they have for her for them

Watch This Painfully Brutal Panel Show Exchange: ‘You Are the Living Embodiment of White Privilege’

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-t...are-the-living-embodiment-of-white-privilege/

Co-hosts on the set of The Daily Blast Live exchanged heated semi-friendly fire Wednesday in a brutally personal debate over white privilege, following the publication of a racially-charged caricature ofSerena Williams.

Al Jackson, one of the show’s newest members, bashed colleague Beau Davidson, eviscerating his small online presence and claiming he had earned a spot on the program without much merit.

“A white male can never understand what marginalized people feel and think and absolutely cannot tell them what to think and feel,” Jackson said. “I know that you think that Trump has been lampooned in cartoons, and what I’ll say to that is this: People don’t believe in white privilege. They don’t think that it’s a thing.”

Jackson had been reacting in part to the Herald Sun cartoon of Williams this week which showed the tennis star in a fit of rage at the U.S. Open, portraying her as a massive, brutish-looking character, her body completely distorted in a clearly prejudiced act of mockery.

Departing from conversation on the illustration, Jackson tore into what he felt was Davidson’s lack of comprehension, citing his minuscule Twitter and Instagram following, and touting his own accomplishments.

“I have a master’s in biomedical sciences,” Jackson said. “I have over 200 TV appearances. You are the living embodiment of white privilege. You have no business on this panel with us, but you’re here because of your privilege. I have hundreds of black people, brown people in my phone that are more qualified, have done more in their career to deserve to be in that seat, but you sit there because of your white privilege.”

Defending himself, Davidson shot back with “I’ve had to fight for everything in my life,” adding that “when you look at somebody you don’t know what they’re going through. You have no idea what I’ve been through.”

‘Bad Man’ Killer of 2 Georgia Sheriff’s Deputies Pleads Guilty, Avoids Death Penalty

https://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article217646390.html

FORT VALLEY, GA -

Ralph Stanley “Robin” Elrod Jr., a Navy veteran and electrician whose life was more or less an ordinary, middle-aged suburban existence until, inexplicably, it erupted in unprovoked gunfire of his own making on a fall evening nearly two years ago, pleaded guilty here Thursday to murdering two Peach County sheriff’s deputies.

In pleading guilty to shooting and mortally wounding deputies Daryl Smallwood and Patrick Sondron on Nov. 6, 2016, Elrod avoided a potential death penalty trial and was sentenced to two life in prison without parole terms plus 100 years.

The plea, which came during a two-hour proceeding before a courtroom packed with 200 or so spectators — at least 50 of them uniformed police officers — was not unexpected. Word of its likelihood emerged publicly on social media in recent weeks after one of Sondron’s adopted sons, upon learning that prosecutors had decided not to pursue the death penalty against Elrod.

“We are not OK with this,” the son, Jacob Sondron, 23, told The Telegraph at the time. “If this case doesn’t get the death penalty, what are the requirements to receive the death penalty?”

But after a relative of one of the slain deputies approached Cooke about accepting a guilty plea for Elrod, some family members of the fallen officers, including both deputies’ parents, agreed to the measure.

The high-profile case had seemed bound for trial sometime next year. The slayings of Sondron, who was 41, and Smallwood, 37, came amid a four-month stretch in which three other Middle Georgia law enforcement officers were gunned down in the line of duty.

Slain Peach County sheriff’s deputy Daryl Smallwood

At a hearing earlier this year before Superior Court Judge Edgar W. Ennis Jr., lawyers for the 59-year-old Elrod told the court their client was willing to plead guilty. The lawyers’ aim in Elrod’s defense was geared more toward sparing him from execution than it was building a case for acquittal.

Slain Peach County sheriff’s deputy Patrick Sondron

The evidence against Elrod was strong, if not insurmountable. It included video footage recorded by the slain officers’ own in-car cameras as well as Elrod’s statements and words to relatives in the aftermath of the shootings.

In a voicemail that Elrod left for his son in the moments following the fatal gunfire, he apologized for his actions.

As a cavalry of cops raced to the scene to help Smallwood and Sondron and apprehend their attacker, Elrod, in the phone message, told his son, Jarrod, who until earlier this year was himself a sheriff’s deputy in Jones County: “Hey, Jarrod, this is my last day on this planet. I’ve just killed two police officers from Peach County. I’m sorry, son. But, uh, this is probably it for me. Love you. Bye.”

https://www.registerguard.com/news/...er-allegedly-firing-gun-in-dispute-with-woman

This happened at my mall the other day.

Cliffs: dude packing 2 burners lets off 6 shots at s girl in a dispute. Is quietly arrested on charges of “two felony counts of unlawful use of a weapon, two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm and a single charge of menacing.”

I bet he gets outta jail after time served and gets a slap on the wrist for “being young and making a stupid mistake.”

It’s sad to me that freedom means people think that extends them the right to marginalize others.

As much as I hate to say it I’m not sure democracy is really the best form of socialization. Modern version of it has only been around a few hundred years and I feel that in a lot of ways it is like Google AI. It eventually ends up with people being too open with the hate in their heart because of the lack of repercussions.

I don’t know what’s better. The chinese way of controlling their people may actually be better. People in China are more content and happier/trust their government more than Americans do. It’s shocking to me that that’s the case given the way we see it is an oppressive form of government

Back
Top Bottom