Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

keepbrushin.gif

I wish I had a way to prevent my hair from waving up.
smh.gif

My *!$% automatically turns to small tides without even brushing.

I'm rockin' braids at the moment but the time is near. I'm 23 looking for a CAREER.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I wish I had a way to prevent my hair from waving up.
smh.gif

My *!$% automatically turns to small tides without even brushing.

I'm rockin' braids at the moment but the time is near. I'm 23 looking for a CAREER.

dont that happen to all/most of us?

actually brushing and usins hair products x du rag just enhances those small tides times 10.

I'm saying...
laugh.gif
I don't want those baby waves.

I wish I could either have straight hair or deep waves. None of that in between BS...

I can't find carrot creme anywhere... I been lookin but I haven't seen it anywhere...

One more time... Are you all using the carrot creme and 360 at the same time or what? What's the carrot cremes purpose exactly? I only use 360 like everyother day.

mail
157jjuu.jpg

I took this picture as soon as I left the barber chair.

I stopped using wave grease since high school. Ever since I have been growing my hair out and brushing it.

I got other secret techniques too...
laugh.gif

i gave up on the waves and boy have I missed them but my scalp when i brush it , it seems like skin is been scratched out and it flakes up really quickly, hasanyone encountered this same problem

for all you N's that already got a formidable wave game.....what if ur pattern is messed up? my right side don't connect cuz the brushing pattern isdown instead of sideways flowing from the top.....

is it possible to change my wave pattern by brushing a different way and not !!++ up the waves i already got rollin?

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

my waves usually spin when my hair is high but when i get it cut lower they tend to disappear ..
eyes.gif
mad.gif

any1 got any tips ??
Start asking your barber for a #2 instead of a 1.5 My hair is like that too.
oo ight thanks... nxt haircut mine are gonna be
pimp.gif

Lol I hate all the dudes who posted pics in this thread!!!

I'm thinking about getting my waves again. But then again I'm going to basic training soon and I won't have a brush then

Originally Posted by derryj3

Lol I hate all the dudes who posted pics in this thread!!!

I'm thinking about getting my waves again. But then again I'm going to basic training soon and I won't have a brush then
you're screwed too because they're gonna cut your hair against the grain too...you gon be brushing and its still gon look napped up
laugh.gif

my waves come in naturally pretty nice, but i was wondering if there are any HOUSEHOLD products that would help me?

im starting to wolf now. im about a week in, and starting to get formation and connection. need to go pick up some more carrot creme and pink lotion. ill trythat hemp cream also

i used to use kings WAY back in the day (pre 2001) and i got nice results. i switched to murrays. but i see ya using the blue can 360. which would ya say isbetter murrays or the 360? also which would ya say is better durags or wave caps? picked up some wave caps, but waking up my head be killing me, joint be on todamn tight. need to stretch it out some

im tryin to use as little promade as possible, just using straight moisturizers with the occasional brush.

Originally Posted by doosta45

im starting to wolf now. im about a week in, and starting to get formation and connection. need to go pick up some more carrot creme and pink lotion. ill try that hemp cream also

i used to use kings WAY back in the day (pre 2001) and i got nice results. i switched to murrays. but i see ya using the blue can 360. which would ya say is better murrays or the 360? also which would ya say is better durags or wave caps? picked up some wave caps, but waking up my head be killing me, joint be on to damn tight. need to stretch it out some

im tryin to use as little promade as possible, just using straight moisturizers with the occasional brush.
i rocks with the pink oil, brush til dry, murray's, brush for about 15 more minutes, durag, then lightly spray durag with water bottleperiodically before i go to bed.

my waves was spinnin about 180, not even really spinning, now i got 'em in full rotation, i'm talking 900s like tony hawk...

i'll post pics tomorrow when this big *%% line in my forehead goes away...

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

damn 1 and 1/2 barber cut half my waves off, in 2 weeks I will mos def be spinnin again
smh.gif
no pics

speaking of which..what is the cut number where your hair doesnt get cut too low and you dont have to start over? Keep in mind i dont want to cut off toolittle and i need a haircut tomorrow
grin.gif

edit****finished reading thread.
Any tips on getting the deeper waves instead of the iffy, how can i say "meh" waves? Ive got the latter, trying to up my hair game

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I'm in wolf stage right now, I tried to take pics on my web cam but they didn't turn out well, tried making a youtube video but I couldn't upload it, tried using my cam on my phone but those pics suck like hell, so I'll have to get my cam tomorrow and take some new for you guys.

all old pics

f52351d94ca8719e46c98aa5b20ac90369125e9.pjpg
terrelle pryor?

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by doosta45

im starting to wolf now. im about a week in, and starting to get formation and connection. need to go pick up some more carrot creme and pink lotion. ill try that hemp cream also

i used to use kings WAY back in the day (pre 2001) and i got nice results. i switched to murrays. but i see ya using the blue can 360. which would ya say is better murrays or the 360? also which would ya say is better durags or wave caps? picked up some wave caps, but waking up my head be killing me, joint be on to damn tight. need to stretch it out some

i rocks with the pink oil, brush til dry, murray's, brush for about 15 more minutes, durag, then lightly spray durag with water bottle periodically before i go to bed.

my waves was spinnin about 180, not even really spinning, now i got 'em in full rotation, i'm talking 900s like tony hawk...

i'll post pics tomorrow when this big *%% line in my forehead goes away...
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how old are yall? I cannot find the time in the day to even focus on my hairlike that. I don't even like puttin grease on my hair or puttin on a durag daily

Back
Top Bottom