Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I don't like the way the indian hemp makes my hair feel, because of all those lil
black specks inside of it...does the indian hemp that you guys use look like this?

sick.gif
YOU BUGGING

pimp.gif

THATS REAL WAVY

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I just seen this over on another board... this is not normal is it? Dudes using kits or something?

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
joint doesn't even look real! looks like a sculpture or something. i really want to know what process they're using.

BTW, what is wolfing?
dude in the first 2 lines has to have straight hair
eek.gif
butthats a little too loud
laugh.gif

I've always wanted to try the wave thing, but never been serious. With 09' now here, I figured i'd start early. It's just funny that I cameacross this thread, must be a sign...

So...how should I start out?

I usually try to keep my hair at a one, maybe a little less. It grows back quickly so I try to keep my shape-up and cut about 3-4 days apart.

couldn't find indian hemp or carrot cream in my area, so i just copped the olive cream. about to apply some in a minute.

This damn indian hemp got my hair itching... what's up with that? I just washed it the other day.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

This damn indian hemp got my hair itching... what's up with that? I just washed it the other day.

Word. I don't think I'm going to rock with that...those lil specks be bugging the hell out of me and it makes my hair look like I didn't brush it

Only use the hemp after u shower and brush it in....plus if u use the oc right after ull get that shine... But brush when it itches tho

I dont have any OC, I got CC.... but you use the hemp daily after you get out thew shower then add the OC?

Rw only use the cc after u wash ur hair...not every day..its a treatment..use the cc everyday tho get another moisturizer to use everyday like hair mayo orpink oil..ur joints will be good $

yo, real talk this thread is MOTIVATIONAL.
happy to see my NT fam is killin' it wavy style OOOWWWWW!

i need to get back in the gym (bathroom), and hit the weights (use that brush + wave cap)

This me wolfin...I only did it for 5 weeks cause we getting ready to go back to school and I gotta be clean

And this is how I look with a fresh cut...And that was my first time wolfin

good #%#@, im continuing to brush i was looking for this thread.

edit: a week n a half ago, wolfing for the 3rd time now, being in the military i cant have the all around it sucks, but i'm making the best of it.

Back
Top Bottom