:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Damn
frown.gif

Donovan with a blast
eek.gif

They almost got another one
smh.gif
. These dudes better not get caught sleeping on the other side.  Their defense has been horrible.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

smh.gif
That goalie, all he had to do was stick his arms out to block that, looked like he forgot he could use his hands.
That shot could've killed him. He did the right thing
laugh.gif

Man, this World Cup got a huge boost in entertainment value these last couple of days. In the first games, seems like everyone went for the draw but in round 2 now everyone is going for the win.

I am so sick of this announcer for the US, forget his name but he is terrible. Altidore pretty much pulled the guy to the ground there, not sure what this guy was looking at.

I am so sick of this announcer for the US, forget his name but he is terrible. Altidore pretty much pulled the guy to the ground there, not sure what this guy was looking at.

Came in here to say exactly the same thing..Complaining about call that are pretty obvious..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Came in here to say exactly the same thing..Complaining about call that are pretty obvious..
Nothing new here. Did anyone watch Italy-US in 2006? Maestroni almost amputated Pirlo's ankles and the commentators called it "the sort of thing we see all the time."

I'm really disappointed with how Slovenia are playing in the 2nd half. In the first half they were running with their heads up, moving well without the ball, finding the open man, spreading out the pitch. I think nerves are getting the better of them.

Back
Top Bottom