:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

These mofos have scored 1 (EXTREMELY LUCKY) goal in 120+ minutes so far. I warned U.S. fans that Altidore's poor season with Hull would come back to haunt them. You cant put your hopes on the shoulders of a bench warmer on a relegated team.

No offense, but what else are we going to do?

Bad call on the Yellow for Findley. He got popped in the face. Reffing has been horrible this World Cup.

US Shoulda scored, they pass way too much in the box.

And way to go Slovenia. 2nd goal. US is playing horrible. They need to do a lot to challenge. Looks like Slovenia and England will be advancing from this group...

roll.gif
:
roll.gif
: and it is now looking even worse

Isn't this exactly what happened in the friendly against Turkey? Let's attack and score! But wait, you also have to keep an eye on your own goal, which the US didn't do. High-school level stuff.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

These mofos have scored 1 (EXTREMELY LUCKY) goal in 120+ minutes so far. I warned U.S. fans that Altidore's poor season with Hull would come back to haunt them. You cant put your hopes on the shoulders of a bench warmer on a relegated team.

No offense, but what else are we going to do?

I'm sayin
laugh.gif

Damn it...the ref blew the whistle for halftime when the Slovenians were on a counter attack and had a 5 on 4 advantage
frown.gif

That was by far the most pathetic half of footy ive seen at the world cup so far. The USA came into this game as if they actually achieved something drawing against England. They only drew because they were extremely lucky.

Damn it...the ref blew the whistle for halftime when the Slovenians were on a counter attack and had a 5 on 4 advantage
frown.gif
Man I can't believe the ref blew the whistle like that.  He should have let it play out at least until they lost possession.
smh.gif

I cant stand Findley, he needs to hit the bench. Jozy hasnt been great, but has showed alot more promise then the rest on the team this game. He made a couple nice runs. U.S. got hosed on the ball that hit dude in the face. Turn out the lights, the party is over.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Ridiculous. We deserve this %+%# for comin into the game thinking it was won!!
Exactly. And that's why the Green blunder actually works against the US. If they came in off a loss, they would've had more urgency and wouldn't be defending like this. But they took the pitch with an heir of entitlement, as if to say "we just tied England, who the hell are you?" The problem is that they didn't really tie England, or at least didn't deserve to, and their confidence is hollow and misguided.

US passing from the wings has been complete garbage and their defense has played with no heart. There's no leadership from Donovan or Dempsey and Torres might as well be back on the bench

Nothing like a dose of humility huh

Back
Top Bottom