Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by btrbean

I stopped at the liqour store on Hayes and Fillmore, bought 10 bottles of champagne and got out of control. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
   i did the same thing back in june before game 7 of the nba finals this year.  popping them champagne bottles even though you don't play on the team is fun as hell when you finally see your team win it.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

How many Giants fans thought this would be possible in March? Or even August? 
laugh.gif

I always thought we had the talent but i didnt think we'd get the chance to put it together like this.

alot of timely hitting, our pitching has always been dominant

laugh.gif

I always thought we had the talent but i didnt think we'd get the chance to put it together like this.

alot of timely hitting, our pitching has always been dominant

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Luong1209

GSDUB, you live near Mission & Geneva?
nah, my girl does tho, and i was over there at the time
That Popeyes bout to get crowded tomorrow
laugh.gif
Use to take the 29 to middle school right over by the Chevron station (use to be Arco). Good times.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Luong1209

GSDUB, you live near Mission & Geneva?
nah, my girl does tho, and i was over there at the time
That Popeyes bout to get crowded tomorrow
laugh.gif
Use to take the 29 to middle school right over by the Chevron station (use to be Arco). Good times.

laugh.gif

Said it last year.....said it in March.....still said it at times in August.  We have a pitching staff built to win a World Series and an offense built to finish 4th in the NL West.  We just caught fire at the right times.  Obviously our pitching was amazing all year, but we peaked offensively late in season and in the playoffs.  
Last year/March/August I always thought if we just would make the playoffs, our pitching could carry us through it.....but never in my wildest imagination did I think our offense would be good enough to win a World Series.  This is just so unreal to me.  Absolutely incredible...and I will never forget it.  

And the best part is our 4 starters are locked in for a while.  Lets show the Braves what they should have done in the 90s!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Said it last year.....said it in March.....still said it at times in August.  We have a pitching staff built to win a World Series and an offense built to finish 4th in the NL West.  We just caught fire at the right times.  Obviously our pitching was amazing all year, but we peaked offensively late in season and in the playoffs.  
Last year/March/August I always thought if we just would make the playoffs, our pitching could carry us through it.....but never in my wildest imagination did I think our offense would be good enough to win a World Series.  This is just so unreal to me.  Absolutely incredible...and I will never forget it.  

And the best part is our 4 starters are locked in for a while.  Lets show the Braves what they should have done in the 90s!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

Truth about the pitching staff.  The moment I felt this team was a legit contender was when they brought up Buster Posey and finally got rid of Bengie.  They found the bat that they needed desperately and the month of July when they scored close to 150 runs during that stretch, I knew they had a legit shot at the playoffs and something bigger.

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

Truth about the pitching staff.  The moment I felt this team was a legit contender was when they brought up Buster Posey and finally got rid of Bengie.  They found the bat that they needed desperately and the month of July when they scored close to 150 runs during that stretch, I knew they had a legit shot at the playoffs and something bigger.

Congrats to all my Giants fans!

Holler at me if you're going to the parade. I'll buy you a shot of Nuvo and/or a pint of PBR.

Holler at me if you're going to the parade. I'll buy you a shot of Nuvo and/or a pint of PBR.

Originally Posted by What up

god damn now im mad i cant go
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by What up

god damn now im mad i cant go
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom