Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Luong1209

GSDUB, you live near Mission & Geneva?

nah, my girl does tho, and i was over there at the time
dope. i was at work (safeway) and loved how dead it was the last hour of my shift.

congrats to the giants fans in here. never really was a fan of baseball but had to support the home team.

Just getting settled down... Went to the mission and drove all the way down to the ball park... Friend got pulled over lol but got let go. Went to the ballpark which was bananas!!!! Amazing atmosphere!

Can't wait for the parade on Wednesday!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

GSDUB, you live near Mission & Geneva?

nah, my girl does tho, and i was over there at the time
dope. i was at work (safeway) and loved how dead it was the last hour of my shift.

congrats to the giants fans in here. never really was a fan of baseball but had to support the home team.

Just getting settled down... Went to the mission and drove all the way down to the ball park... Friend got pulled over lol but got let go. Went to the ballpark which was bananas!!!! Amazing atmosphere!

Can't wait for the parade on Wednesday!

Man who would have thought this would be happening now? From 7 back in July to World Series Champs? I've been waiting on this since i was 8 and my pops has been waiting on this since he was a child (born in Filmore 1966). Congrats to all of my Giants fans here we finally did it! TAKE THAT RALLY MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that, I've hated that little +@!* since 02'
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Man who would have thought this would be happening now? From 7 back in July to World Series Champs? I've been waiting on this since i was 8 and my pops has been waiting on this since he was a child (born in Filmore 1966). Congrats to all of my Giants fans here we finally did it! TAKE THAT RALLY MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that, I've hated that little +@!* since 02'
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Just gettin in!

and I 'm still amped, cant wait for Wednesday!!

From Civic Center to the Embarcadero We partied!! Feels good to have this in the BAY!!!

This was for SF and The Whole Bay

EDIT: Smoke is still in the air!

Just gettin in!

and I 'm still amped, cant wait for Wednesday!!

From Civic Center to the Embarcadero We partied!! Feels good to have this in the BAY!!!

This was for SF and The Whole Bay

EDIT: Smoke is still in the air!

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Man who would have thought this would be happening now?

Expected it in 4  years. Quick progress, though. Wonder if Velez  will  get a  full  time spot. Young team

Expected it in 4  years. Quick progress, though. Wonder if Velez  will  get a  full  time spot. Young team

Originally Posted by sk23

i got to work during the parade, FML!

will the giants dugout have all the WS stuff tomorrow?

yeah, from what ive seen on the news people already have the ws stuff
anyone else know? not trying to be there for them to not have anything

Originally Posted by sk23

i got to work during the parade, FML!

will the giants dugout have all the WS stuff tomorrow?

yeah, from what ive seen on the news people already have the ws stuff
anyone else know? not trying to be there for them to not have anything

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

a full time spot in the outfield? its plausable if Pat the Bat doesnt return. He'd be our only true Left Fielder. But would you bat him leadoff? I guess with this interchangable lineup you could some nights and some nights bat him 2nd but then you'd have to move Sanchez around too. everyone in my house thought we were 1 year away. but then again we were 1 year away last year when we blew it against the Rockies. Our record from last year to this year isnt that much different jumping from 88 to 91 so your right we should be good by now but world series good
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

a full time spot in the outfield? its plausable if Pat the Bat doesnt return. He'd be our only true Left Fielder. But would you bat him leadoff? I guess with this interchangable lineup you could some nights and some nights bat him 2nd but then you'd have to move Sanchez around too. everyone in my house thought we were 1 year away. but then again we were 1 year away last year when we blew it against the Rockies. Our record from last year to this year isnt that much different jumping from 88 to 91 so your right we should be good by now but world series good
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Dallas/Ft Worth[/td][td]1:40a[/td][td]8896[/td][td]In Flight[/td][td]A07[/td][td]view[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dallas/Ft Worth

nerd.gif

[/td][td]2:45a[/td][td]8892[/td][td]In Flight[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Dallas/Ft Worth[/td][td]1:40a[/td][td]8896[/td][td]In Flight[/td][td]A07[/td][td]view[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dallas/Ft Worth

nerd.gif

[/td][td]2:45a[/td][td]8892[/td][td]In Flight[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom