Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

i pray this is the cover
j0vd39.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Congrats to the Giants and their fans for winning the World Series.  I'm especially happy for the Giants fans as my 49ers aren't able to bring any joy to the Bay area right now so enjoy this victory. 

Congrats to the Giants and their fans for winning the World Series.  I'm especially happy for the Giants fans as my 49ers aren't able to bring any joy to the Bay area right now so enjoy this victory. 

Y'all see how many "Giants fans" come out the woodworks throughout the playoffs/after the WS win? 
eek.gif
Facebook
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone cheers for the winners...but hides in the dark when they're losers. Smh

Congrats to the Giants and their true fans..I'm a die hard A's fan but I was rootin' for y'all.

Buster, Tim and Brian Wilson are #%@+@#' awesome

Y'all see how many "Giants fans" come out the woodworks throughout the playoffs/after the WS win? 
eek.gif
Facebook
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone cheers for the winners...but hides in the dark when they're losers. Smh

Congrats to the Giants and their true fans..I'm a die hard A's fan but I was rootin' for y'all.

Buster, Tim and Brian Wilson are #%@+@#' awesome

Congrats to the Giants and their fans. 

Props as well for the Rangers though, helluva run, they have nothing to be down about.  Sign Lee, come back at it again next season. 

Congrats to the Giants and their fans. 

Props as well for the Rangers though, helluva run, they have nothing to be down about.  Sign Lee, come back at it again next season. 

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

eek.gif
Facebook
30t6p3b.gif

true, but you can say that for any championship team. its inevitable. i just use those updates to weed out the people i wont ever talk to about sports again 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Facebook
30t6p3b.gif

true, but you can say that for any championship team. its inevitable. i just use those updates to weed out the people i wont ever talk to about sports again 
laugh.gif

wow, im still pumped up from this. feels so good, especially since you've been through the tough losses as a fan. this is just the beginning.

wow, im still pumped up from this. feels so good, especially since you've been through the tough losses as a fan. this is just the beginning.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

eek.gif
Facebook
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, Facebook went crazy on me last night, so many people posting like they've been rooting for the Giants forever
laugh.gif
...I'm happy but I keep it on the down low since I know I'm pretty casual as a fan, ehh not that serious anyway.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Facebook
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, Facebook went crazy on me last night, so many people posting like they've been rooting for the Giants forever
laugh.gif
...I'm happy but I keep it on the down low since I know I'm pretty casual as a fan, ehh not that serious anyway.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

eek.gif
Facebook
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lies.

Originally Posted by acidicality

eek.gif
Facebook
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lies.

Back
Top Bottom