Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i got to work during the parade, FML!

will the giants dugout have all the WS stuff tomorrow?
Gotta call in sick.

i cant, im the "money room manager" at a century theater, and im the only one that could work that day. I was hoping the parade would be any day BUT wendesday
ohwell.gif

Gotta call in sick.

i cant, im the "money room manager" at a century theater, and im the only one that could work that day. I was hoping the parade would be any day BUT wendesday
ohwell.gif

Gotta call in sick.

ohwell.gif
WTH!? MR since when!?! hahah dude.

Gotta call in sick.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

Gotta call in sick.

ohwell.gif
haha for about a month and a half now

city is gonna be crazy during the parade. they should just shut down the city during the day and let everyone off work/school lol. market street was crazy, but civilized.

city is gonna be crazy during the parade. they should just shut down the city during the day and let everyone off work/school lol. market street was crazy, but civilized.

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

Gotta call in sick.

ohwell.gif
haha for about a month and a half now

I was at the Civic Center . . . As soon as the Brian Wilson clinched it I ran down Hayes from Steiner yellin out of control . . . My boy and I stopped at the liqour store on Hayes and Fillmore, bought 10 bottles of champagne and got out of control. Anybody see the mannequin head with the Ranger hat get lit on fire? The walking band at the Civic Center was awesome . . . People getting out of control everywhere, jumping on the stage that Gavin Newsom is gonna hand the key to city to the Giants on haha.

POST YOUR PICS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUMM BABY!!! I <3 you Renteria . . .

I was at the Civic Center . . . As soon as the Brian Wilson clinched it I ran down Hayes from Steiner yellin out of control . . . My boy and I stopped at the liqour store on Hayes and Fillmore, bought 10 bottles of champagne and got out of control. Anybody see the mannequin head with the Ranger hat get lit on fire? The walking band at the Civic Center was awesome . . . People getting out of control everywhere, jumping on the stage that Gavin Newsom is gonna hand the key to city to the Giants on haha.

POST YOUR PICS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUMM BABY!!! I <3 you Renteria . . .

Originally Posted by JPZx

* Congrats to the Giants fans I saw year in and year out on Niketalk as well as game after game. *

There may be a few others.

Congratulations!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats, guys 
pimp.gif

If I didnt care so little about the MLB's regular season, I'd have probably posted a handful of times in the season thread
laugh.gif

It hurt so much after 2002
Tell me about it. I'm still riding high on this win. 2002 is no longer a terrible memory
pimp.gif

* Congrats to the Giants fans I saw year in and year out on Niketalk as well as game after game. *

Congratulations!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats, guys 
pimp.gif

If I didnt care so little about the MLB's regular season, I'd have probably posted a handful of times in the season thread
laugh.gif

It hurt so much after 2002
Tell me about it. I'm still riding high on this win. 2002 is no longer a terrible memory
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by dland24

LazyJ10
Tim Lincecum
Red Is On NT
Paul Is On Tilt
GSDOUBLEU
SoHi 23
NothingToL0se
BirdsIView
Dr 715
srvballer
LiveMyReality
LB510
dland24
Bruce Waynee
JumpmanJordanAddict89
FRANCHISE 55
What up

Congratulations!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JPZx 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

72485_10100161584016143_1200599_55419499_1070779_n.jpg

AMAZING!!!!!
Congrats to you all!!!! The Giants are now WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by dland24

LazyJ10
Tim Lincecum
Red Is On NT
Paul Is On Tilt
GSDOUBLEU
SoHi 23
NothingToL0se
BirdsIView
Dr 715
srvballer
LiveMyReality
LB510
dland24
Bruce Waynee
JumpmanJordanAddict89
FRANCHISE 55
What up

Congratulations!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JPZx 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

72485_10100161584016143_1200599_55419499_1070779_n.jpg

AMAZING!!!!!
Congrats to you all!!!! The Giants are now WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by btrbean

I stopped at the liqour store on Hayes and Fillmore, bought 10 bottles of champagne and got out of control. 

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
   i did the same thing back in june before game 7 of the nba finals this year.  popping them champagne bottles even though you don't play on the team is fun as hell when you finally see your team win it.

Back
Top Bottom