OFFICIAL WRATH OF THE TITANS Thread 3/30/2012

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by migit1209

Just came back from watching this movie.

SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Pretty much the review I expected. Like Clash of the Titans was any good?
laugh.gif
not going. i don't expect much from this movie.

Saw it last night. Movie was okay. Clash of the titans was waaaay better. I anticipated with all these titans that there'd be a lot more action. Especially at the end. Trailer is def very misleading. Glad i still watched it though.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Saw it last night. Movie was okay. Clash of the titans was waaaay better. I anticipated with all these titans that there'd be a lot more action. Especially at the end. Trailer is def very misleading. Glad i still watched it though.

If the first Clash of the Titans was better than this movie MUST suck cause the first one was soooo dreadfully boring.

What really gets me is that how they ignore so many characters. Like where was the other olympians and titans?

well this movie was meh, but it was def better than the slop that was Clash. The pacing of this movie was horrible, pretty bad character development. The first couple action scenes were cool, but by the time the movie moves on, ou get the feeling that the big fight at the end will be a total letdown and you would be right. 5/10

The franchise was green-lit for two sequels after the reboot apparently did well. For those of you who didn't like this one, there is a final film left. I have no intentions of watching this movie in theaters even though the first one wasn't as bad as many made it out to be. I will wait until it hits the movie channels.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

The franchise was green-lit for two sequels after the reboot apparently did well. For those of you who didn't like this one, there is a final film left. I have no intentions of watching this movie in theaters even though the first one wasn't as bad as many made it out to be. I will wait until it hits the movie channels.

Your right it as worse.

this movie sucks dry..
almost the same as the first one, both the titans have short-lived participation on both films (5mins. or so)
glad that did not watch this piece of crap on IMAX...
and fo' the record, you'll be saying these words after the film: "Is that it?!"

Back
Top Bottom