Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

Honestly this might be the last time in awhile I invest any $ in a WWE pay per view. The booking is terrible, the action is sub-par, and on the "grandeststage of all" could the results been any less surprising!?
eyes.gif

Wrestlemania used to be the one ppv you could DEFINITELY count on to deliver......But honestly the last Wrestlemania I thought was really on point wasXVII...Pathetic!
smh.gif

Didn't watch the PPV yet but heard that CM Punk won the MITB again it should've went to Shelton Benjamin not Punk.

I'm kinda glad that Miz/Morrison lost their titles i hope they move on to better things as singles.

Braves won
pimp.gif

If you want to catch the replay here is a link: http://tv-onlinefree.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

the hell is wrong with me.. totally forgot wrestlemania was today.
laugh.gif

sounds like HBK/UT delivered.. was it better than their first hell in a cell encounter?
IMO Yes it is

Originally Posted by thacamel

I got a feeling Randy comes out tomorrow, shows footage of Triple Gay using sledgehammer, and gets rematch at Backlash, and actually wins the belt. God just wanted to win at Mania 25, been too long
You know what, that's exactly what's gonna happen.

He'll probably get the belt at Backlash, but it won't be the same...it really won't.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by thacamel

I got a feeling Randy comes out tomorrow, shows footage of Triple Gay using sledgehammer, and gets rematch at Backlash, and actually wins the belt. God just wanted to win at Mania 25, been too long
You know what, that's exactly what's gonna happen.

He'll probably get the belt at Backlash, but it won't be the same...it really won't.
tired.gif

Nope it won't, Orton was on such a high and this dude just had to *%+% it up.
smh.gif

This WM was one of suckiest suckfests ever. Womp Womp...

I think Cena was supposed to hit that finisher with both on his shoulder but he botched it, can't blame him though. Big Show need to lose more weight.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was good to see Austin in the ring...I need a beer now.
smokin.gif

Taker Vs HBK OWNED
pimp.gif
!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah this was def not one of the better wm's. that was one of the worst wm main events ever. it surprised me how lackluster that was i really thought theywould have a great match. what does it accomplish to have hhh win? they had a great opportunity to make orton big and they blew it. hbk taker was great but ikinda wish i didnt order it and i usually never say that

I'm definitely not watching Raw tomorrow, that ending was horrid, this man went off on him. It was so stupid and a waste, Orton wins the Rumble and losesto HHH who wasnt even the champ before the last ppv. At least we avoid HHH losing it last night, and winning it back tomorrow for another title reign.

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

smh.gif
Does this dude book himself? Because he NEVER puts anyone over.
indifferent.gif
WM 17, 20, 21, 22. 24 and I haven't watchedmany since then, but HHH gets hated on waaaay to much. Of course he's going to get perks for banging the bosses' daughter, who wouldn't?
But to act like he never jobs to anyone, especially at Wrestlemania, is ludicrous. Austin was similar back in the day, but since everyone liked him, itwasn't a problem. Trips is the tops now whether you like it or not, it'll be only a few more years until he, Taker, HBK and all of the "oldheads" move on and then yall will be complaining about Orton never putting anyone over. Sheesh.
laugh.gif

I don't know why people thought the last match wouldn't end that way. Come on, that was the same guy who won the belt after kicking out of severalfinishers from Undertaker. Burying Orton for two minutes and then getting a clean pin in the middle of the ring is child's play to The Omega One.

Where do I sign up to marry David Stern's daughter to get the HHH treatment in the NBA? I'd be getting phantom superstar calls all day.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

smh.gif
Does this dude book himself? Because he NEVER puts anyone over.
indifferent.gif
WM 17, 20, 21, 22 and I haven't watched many since then, but HHH gets hated on waaaay to much. Of course he's going to get perks for banging the bosses' daughter, who wouldn't?
But to act like he never jobs to anyone, especially at Wrestlemania, is ludicrous. Austin was similar back in the day, but since everyone liked him, it wasn't a problem. Trips is the tops now whether you like it or not, it'll be only a few more years until he, Taker, HBK and all of the "old heads" move on and then yall will be complaining about Orton never putting anyone over. Sheesh.
laugh.gif

You're right. HHH was due for a WM win, but HHH should have won it last year then instead of Orton. This year has been the rise of Orton that should haveculminated to a WM win, but instead HHH beats the man who was on such a strong streak coming out of the Royal Rumble

Like..I've never been that disappointed in a Wrestlemania. +*%+ was hot garbage.
smh.gif

Oh well..only cost me $5.
laugh.gif

I'm dissapointed Orton didn't go over but I can't say that I'm not suprised.
tired.gif

Orton could've won tonight and Triple H could have taken the belt back at Backlash, hell he could've have taken it tommorow on Raw.

Bottomline is Randy Orton should've won tonight; it would have solidified him as one of, if not the top heel in WWE.

Now where does he go from here?

This is the 2nd time in 5 years Triple H has buried Orton.

Never been a HHH fan...really...Never liked what he had to offer...Not my kinda guy...Yup....Word to Peter Griffin disagreeing with Chris even when Chris has agood point. (ie: Robot Chicken argument).

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...Yup.

EDIT:
The Omega One. God. Ehh...

I can't get with that...even when he was hella face in 98 running DX in the jeep arguing with Road Dogg about getting a bag of corn dogs from Sam'sClub. Got major love for him...he never "wowed" me though. Ever.

But whatever...I ain't tryna argue with ya'll here.
laugh.gif

*picks up ball and goes home*

Shoudlve have been like this:

Christian win MITB
Christian cash in on winner of triple threat
Orton beat HHH

Wasn't surprised... all hail the Omega one
smh.gif

It's a PG world where everything is predictable...
smh.gif
at the "E"

Back
Top Bottom