Official WWE 2K19 Thread

I wish we could book outcomes during Season mode. It runs more like a Real Life UFC/Boxing fed, than a Pro Wrestling thread since you don't know who will win

You technically can when you simulate. I do it sometimes when I don't feel like playing certain matches but want a certain outcome.

You technically can when you simulate. I do it sometimes when I don't feel like playing certain matches but want a certain outcome.

I want to be able to PICK who I want to win each match on a card.

How do I do that

I need to rype out what I want my Season mode to look like.

What are yalls plans? Need some idea.

I want to be able to PICK who I want to win each match on a card.

How do I do that
Jemele still tryna figure out how to play games in 2018
tumblr_inline_n70qx6KQ9P1rgg4k4.gif

@Bend_The_Knee

Interview With WWE 2K Roster Creators HyperBaller21 and DC - https://www.operationsports.com/interview-with-wwe-2k-roster-creators-hyperballer21-and-dc/

For those that are interested in a more realistic WWE 2K (Offline) Experience, since the out of the box ratings are lazy

SHeet:
https://tinyurl.com/y7t72ohb

12/15/18 Update

2017/2018 Mae Young Competitors
NXT: Punishment Martinez
Connor McGregor (Hypothetical Wrestling Match)
Floyd Mayweather (vs. Big Show)
Leon Spinks (vs. Inoki)
Mike Tyson (WM 24)
Muhammad Ali (vs. Inoki)

12/3 WWE 2k19 Added WWE UK Superstars
Added Non-Title and Title versions of Top WWE Superstars
General updates to superstars updated on 12/1

@Bend_The_Knee

Interview With WWE 2K Roster Creators HyperBaller21 and DC - https://www.operationsports.com/interview-with-wwe-2k-roster-creators-hyperballer21-and-dc/

For those that are interested in a more realistic WWE 2K (Offline) Experience, since the out of the box ratings are lazy

SHeet:
https://tinyurl.com/y7t72ohb

12/15/18 Update

2017/2018 Mae Young Competitors
NXT: Punishment Martinez
Connor McGregor (Hypothetical Wrestling Match)
Floyd Mayweather (vs. Big Show)
Leon Spinks (vs. Inoki)
Mike Tyson (WM 24)
Muhammad Ali (vs. Inoki)

12/3 WWE 2k19 Added WWE UK Superstars
Added Non-Title and Title versions of Top WWE Superstars
General updates to superstars updated on 12/1
Just checked out the OP forum thread, we gotta manually change these or is there some kind of way we transfer all of this from say a laptop to a ps4/xbox?

Just checked out the OP forum thread, we gotta manually change these or is there some kind of way we transfer all of this from say a laptop to a ps4/xbox?

Well, one of the girls on OS said she will upload her file to the forum.

But otherwise, manual.

She is on PS4

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Tried the Rollins and Corbin stats, I enjoyed it. They both feel more specialized now, kind of reminds me of SDHCTP with how smaller guys were ineffective at grappling with bigger guys so you had to use more springboards/ariel moves. Stamina plays a bigger role now as well, Corbin could only pull off one maybe two strong grapple moves before completely gassing which never happened before. The biggest change that I've noticed so far was with ladder matches though. Before the cpu would make a mad dash to the ladder (they still do) BUT because stats are lowered so much you really have to put a beating on your opponent to have any time at all to try and get the belt or briefcase. It's made a previously lackluster match (imo) into a more exciting one as there's generally more wrestling and more fights on top of the ladder, plus I feel like I HAVE to use a the OMG moments to help do extra damage, where before they just felt like they were there as a bonus feature rather than an essential one.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Tried the Rollins and Corbin stats, I enjoyed it. They both feel more specialized now, kind of reminds me of SDHCTP with how smaller guys were ineffective at grappling with bigger guys so you had to use more springboards/ariel moves. Stamina plays a bigger role now as well, Corbin could only pull off one maybe two strong grapple moves before completely gassing which never happened before. The biggest change that I've noticed so far was with ladder matches though. Before the cpu would make a mad dash to the ladder (they still do) BUT because stats are lowered so much you really have to put a beating on your opponent to have any time at all to try and get the belt or briefcase. It's made a previously lackluster match (imo) into a more exciting one as there's generally more wrestling and more fights on top of the ladder, plus I feel like I HAVE to use a the OMG moments to help do extra damage, where before they just felt like they were there as a bonus feature rather than an essential one.

Thanks for trying them out.

Sorry, I wish there was an easier way to transfer all at once

Well, we release "Groups" of wrestlers on the 1st and 15th of each month.

But who are you thinking about?

Back
Top Bottom