Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Thanks to those who sent codes for the 2-Day Gold Trail. Tomorrow I should pick up the 1-year card, and Mass Effect. Can't wait to play Mass Effect.

i swear all my deaths from COD have come from that dropped grenade perk...i knew it would be a problem once i saw it posted a week or two ago...its madfrustrating...

Quote:
Hey, how easy is it to exchange things at walmart? I have Madden 08 from that Toys R Us deal that's still unopened. Can I go to walmart and get cash for it back? And just say something like I got this as a present.
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Thats a nice batch of games FRANK.......i wish i could clean all that up for less than a c-note.

xbox live is running slow for me now. gamertag recover was messed up yesterday as well. alot of people have reported problems on xbox.com. this happensEVERYTIME microsoft updates...

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

assassins creed is for ps3 only
frown.gif

you might be able to get it by anyway...wasnt working at my store
wow thats stupid. why put them together lke that? maybe the guy at your store was stupid and only went by which video game cases they used in the ad?

my xbox freezes up everytime i try to play a game...it usually works fine for like 10 mins...then boom, it freezes up.
anyone else have/had this problem? is it time to send it back in?

its high i guess but you guys must be playing death match i play mostly search and destroy

[h2]Command &Conquer's Tiberium FPS announced[/h2]
Posted Dec 18th 2007 12:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Gameannouncements

It's true! Command & Conquer is officially headed into the FPS tactical realm with today's announcement of Tiberium for the Xbox 360. And actually, all the rumors we've heard about Tiberium ended up being correct. It'll feature its own unique blend of FPS gameplay that mixes in some tactical combat strategy, a deep and engaging plot and weapons that are explosively fun. It'll be a lot like C&C, but in FPS form. Oh joy! Click the jump link to read the full press release and start pondering what Tiberium will be like on the 360. Just imagine ion cannon strikes. We're sure they'll boom really good in first person.

[h2]Violent Saint's Row 2 co-op details discovered[/h2]
Posted Dec 18th 2007 11:15AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

CVG wrangled up some new and juicy Saint's Row 2 details from various magazine sources and things are definitely looking good for this sequel. First off, Saint's Row 2 promises a city 45% larger than the original in which you can drive motorcycles, jet-skis, boats and crash buildings with helicopters and planes. You'll also be able to take hostages, dual wield weapons and customize your character like never before. But the most exciting Saints Row 2 feature is co-op. Yup, yup, two-player online campaign co-op is in the works and it'll allow you and a buddy take to the streets for gangster warfare. Things are looking on the up for Saint's Row 2, but can we get some gameplay footage already? It's hard to take our minds off of GTAIV without any gameplay footage.

try it again and if it doesnt then it wont work i had the same problem with nba 2k5 but sometimes it will just work and other it wont

thx!
lol, i forgot all abotu settings lol

AND DAMN CAN I PLAY ANYBODY IN NBA 2K8 w/o them quitting!!!!!

wow after 1 hour and 12 minutes i finally joined the mile high club on Call of Duty :4 i was getting hella mad because i kept on killing the damn hostage.haha. So whats good with Assassins Creed?

looks like my new GT is gonna be rom0 2 0wens in an hour or so
eyes.gif

when is the metal slug3 supposed to release on xbla?

It's no guarantee since they are so new, and very few people even have them, but it SHOULD and why not get the newest version. It does use less electricity, and people are saying it runs cooler too. I would get that version if I was buying one.
i believe i could have a newer version. I just recently bought a 360 last tuesday adn found you have a good chance of getting a new version whentheyre made by the team FDOU and have a lot number with 0734 or higher. Mine is made by the Team FDOU and has a lot number of 0740 and i remember going to myneighbors to play his ( he got his last july) and he was like dam feel how hot this thing is already in the back and it was pretty dam hot for a console so ivebeen recently seeing how mine was and it was no where near as hot as his. Ive only had mine for a week but thats what ive observed even tho i dont know forsure i have one, i think its very much possible

Back
Top Bottom