Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

was gonna buy timeshift but the reviews arent really high on it...

all news below courtesy of xbox360fanboy.com

Quote:
Codemasters hopes for Sensible Soccer this month

Posted Nov 2nd 2007 5:00PM by Richard Mitchell

Filed under: News, Xbox Live Arcade

Sensible World of Soccer has been on something of a release date roller coaster this year. Originally scheduled to release this summer, the game was set for August 29th. After this date was missed, the game was delayed for an indeterminate amount of time, though Codemasters warned it would not arrive in September either. Now November is upon us and Codemasters is shooting for a release late this month according to Eurogamer. That, however, is dependent on whether or not the game makes it through Microsoft's certification process on time. Given the history of this process, it's still quite possible that we won't be playing any Sensible World of Soccer this month either. Still, keep the faith fanboys, you may yet get your chance to play some classic football on XBLA this month.
:smh:
smh.gif
been wanting this game for quite sometime. a true classic

Quote:
EA: Rock Band will be hard to find

Posted Nov 2nd 2007 1:30PM by Richard Mitchell

Filed under: News

According to EA CEO John Riccitiello, Rock Band will be a very hot commodity this holiday season. During a recent conference call with investors, as reported by GameDaily BIZ, he noted that EA likely won't be able to keep up with demand for the game, suggesting that people should line up outside their local stores a day early if they want to secure a copy. We're not sure if it's necessary to go that far, but nevertheless, EA expects they will sell all of their initial supplies and further expects that the title will remain in short supply through the end of the year.

In other news, Riccitiello also intriguingly notes not only additional songs coming to Rock Band, but also "add-on SKUs." Whether these are the individual instruments or something else entirely (custom instrument parts, perhaps?), we'll have to wait to find out.

seems like how the first guitar hero was... very hard to find..

Quote:
Undertow will swim to the XBLA Nov 21st

Posted Nov 2nd 2007 1:00PM by Dustin Burg

Filed under: News, Xbox Live Arcade

Undertow, the 3D sidescrolling, XBLA swimming adventure of Atlantis saving fun now has an official release date, so get out your waterproof writing instrument and mark your calendar. Developer Chair Entertainment promises a November 21st Undertow release which they announced with the help of a new game trailer (embedded above). Note the spiffy cutscenes, the underwater havoc, splitscreen gameplay and the chick who proclaims "Atlantis must not fall!" This could be a keeper fanboys and lucky for us, we only have to wait a few more weeks to see.
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

like hater boxden said it should just be downloaded auto. I think it just does it on the online servers. I noticed that i played headquarters in ambush whichwas something supposed to be added. I heard the fix on the host connection hasnt gone through or worked out.

^deng how do you think i feel? not only am i having that problem with the 360, but with the WII also...manhunt 2, mario galaxy, and smash bros. on thehorizon?! what to do?!

Anyone having trouble finding a match? I can't even stay in a lobby for more than 1 game...
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

bestbuy will have the new ones(with hdmi), they'll give you one off of the shelves which should also have the new falcon chipset so you wont have to worry about rrod anymore

Haha, I have no clue about that chipset stuff, but it sounds good. I haven't been keeping up with MS or the Xbox at all really since mine hasn't givenme any problems yet (and the fact that I don't really play it too much). Thanks for the help though.

pimp.gif
@ the paint job
i was gonna cop the elite but i didnt need the 120GBs nor do i have an HDTV to take advantage of the HDMI(at the time premiums didnt have HDMI)

Almost done with COD4, after i finish it imma pop this in

pimp.gif

Still gotta beat Bioshock too,
smh.gif
@ all these games coming out so close to eachother...

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Anybody know how to purposely get the 3 Red Lights? I think something's wrong with my xbox output as it's always saying "cannot find source" on my tv and when I looked it up, alot of people have this problem as well. I know the extended warranty M$ gave only covers the 3 red lights problem and plus, I've owned it for over 2 years now. I don't wanna have to pay extra money just to get this thing fixed.

make it overheat

NT, Today I got the red rings.
mad.gif
frown.gif
...I turned it back on and the rings were gone..Am I safe or is it just thebeginning

I got past that part but im talking about all the way at the end where that cpt. cant walk and u carry him then put him down and you have to protect him and wait for a helicopter to come.the only thing is that the helicopter takes forever
^^did that make any sense

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

^Better, IMO

and my xbox finally died. Will Microsoft still fix it if I do the towel thing to make it work until the coffin gets here?

from what i understand ALL 360's are covered, what is this towel thing you speak of?

I can't get on CoD4 right now either
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Makes me want to trade in my Xbox for a PS3...

BTW NT clan guys add me, I wanna get in on that

SN - Fresh2MyFeet23

updates kinda weak..

best parts of it to me is the free stuff tab in marketplace and now being able to stream all my uhhhh various forms of entertainment off the computer now..
laugh.gif

what happened to that thing people mentioned about being able to remove demos from your played list and stuff like that? i never found that...

Man im playing COD4 on veteran and some parts are a @#%$ to get past :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
.. Still haven't played online yet tho because i wanna beat campaign first (Since Assassin's Creed comes out tuesday) but over all the game is crack, im getting thru it slowly but steady :pimp:
pimp.gif
*****EDIT*****
Quote:
Halo 3 hosts marriage proposal

Gamers have been meeting each other, dating, and popping the question in massively multiplayer online role-playing games for years now. Given how much that genre relies upon regular social interaction with a steady group of friends, it's natural for such bonds to form. Such anecdotes are less common in the world of first-person shooters, where players are conditioned to aim for the head more than the heart.

Be that as it may, Xbox.com community manager Trixie today posted a story of two Halo 3 players, a story designed to warm the hearts of gamers. Last weekend, Xbox Live gamer "Moviesign" invited his girlfriend "furtive penguin" to team with him in a two-on-two match on a map he had tweaked with the game's Forge mode.

Trixie said that when the game started, Moviesign led furtive penguin to an area of the map where he said he'd hidden an energy sword. Upon reaching the area, furtive penguin found multiple energy swords (and a slew of the game's other weapons), all laid out and carefully arranged to spell "Marry me?" She said yes. Trixie also posted a picture of Moviesign (presumably the Spartan on bended knee), capturing the virtual moment for all to see.

The couple has not set a date yet, joking that they want to wait and see when the next Halo game comes out to avoid any conflicts.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif