Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

away?
indifferent.gif
hit me up when you arent too shook to play cod...
eek.gif
SMH

laugh.gif

i know my mans llcooljunr/goldar82 seen me wreck house in COD earlier
pimp.gif
...sucks we got disconnected...

Originally Posted by JoE TwEnTy1

I was wondering if anyone can help me out....I have to wireless adapter for my xbox and set everything up ran all the tests and it works perfectly. I started my halo go to mathcmaking get a game going but as soon as the game start i have horrible service and everything freezes. Is there any way to improve my wireless connection? I have a laptop right next to my 360 and i cannot get it to connect once the game starts but the laptop works perfectly fine. Also my 360 is upstairs where as my wireless router is down stairs. Thanks

Might be Xbox LIVE itself, it been running like trash lately
eyes.gif

you know ill be getting the halo maps
pimp.gif
just downloaded the 4 new stagesof beautiful katamari
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

by the way COD 4 being named the best shooter was
smh.gif

YO someone who knows something about TVersity tell me why it says it cannot connect to the server anymore... it worked well for a little while then i went back into it and it wouldnt connect to server... the options in the program are garbage so i cant even change anything... i dont know what to do
TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

[h5]Xbox LIVE Service Status[/h5]
sbg63ServiceStatus.jpg

Status: Users may experience intermittent issues with login, account creation and account recovery. We are aware of the issue and are actively working towards a resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I hate Halo or CoD when someone spawns behind you.. lol

I understand theyre old games but I recently got a 360.. You guys think I should get Saints Row? or Crackdown?

Saints Row is 19.99 at bestbuy

both games are good but saints row is better. i use to play that alot. saints row 2 is coming out next year so saints row would a good buy to get you readyfor saints row 2

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Well, I got to a customer service manager after 15 minutes of waiting and they aren't really going to offer me anything. I'm done with Xbox. 5 times in 2 years really is excessive. At least my PS2 lasted 3 years before it broke.

Dude 5 times in 2 years is not that bad.

launch system = 6 times in 2 months.

since then 3 times.

But no matter what XB360>.

Thats why you needa get store warranty. Gamestop doesnt offer it, but i know CC and BB still do.

8164var.gif

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

I suck at COD4, I just made Lance Corporal in like 7 games lol.

I'm climbin fast
devil.gif

I'm at like level 27 after roughly 12 hours of total play.

heres the complete list for this week's deals

[h2]Holiday deals: $10 APF 2K8, $8 Monster Madness[/h2]
Posted Dec 16th 2007 1:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: Deals and Bargains

xboxdealtargjsut34.jpg
This week we're going about things a bit differently with our Sunday ad deals. Instead of rattling off numerous games, deals and links in the main blog post (this section), we've posted them in a handy list after the break. Each offer broken down by store (Best Buy, Circuit City and Target) and in alphabetical order. Convenient, ain't it? So, since we're listing all the deals after the break we'll simply highlight the best offers right here. And this week we've got a few oldies being offered dirt cheap including Call of Juarez for $8 at CC, Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia for $8 at CC and All-Pro Football 2K8 for $10 at BB. Also, HD DVD fanboys will enjoy Best Buy's HD DVD BOGO offer that is running this week on select new'ish release movies. Each title is around $30, so it's like getting each for $15. Not too shab.

Take a look at all of this week's retail offers, browse a bit, share your own and tell us what you think about the new information layout we're trying. Happy holidays, there's only one shopping weekend left until X-mas arrives.

Best Buy Deals
All-Pro Football 2K8 - $10
Battle for the Pacific - $35
BioShock - $45
Gears of War - $45
Guitar Hero II (game only) - $35
NBA 2K8 - $45
Oblivion - $20
Project Gotham Racing 4 - $50
Soldier of Fortune: Payback - $45
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - $45
Transformers: The Game - $35
Two Worlds - $40
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 - $45
Buy one get one free on select HD DVDs

Circuit City Deals
Blue Dragon - $50
Call of Juarez - $8
Gears of War - $50
Juiced 2 - $50
Madden 08 - $22.49
Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia - $8
NBA 2K8 - $50
NCAA 08 - $22.49
Spider-Man 3 - $33
Blue or Pink Wireless Controller - $45

Target Deals
BioShock - $49
Guitar Hero II (game only) - $40
Rainbow Six Vegas - $40
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - $49
Viva Pinata: Party Animals - $40

so ive got 3600 points left, what to cop?

ive purchased Lumines since i couldnt put it down back when i had my PSP.

i got the song packs for GH 2 and 3 as well as rockband that i wanted as well.

not sure i want SF since ive sucked at it since i was 4, same with paperboy.

what should i get?

you dont need the receipt at costco to make the return, they can look up transactions through your card...having the receipt helps, but dont go crazy if youmisplace it...

XBL allows you to sign in and see who's on and stuff. everytime i try and connect to a game in COD4 always says game lobby closed so im guessing its hit ormiss?

15190811um0.jpg

the highly anticipated EGM article..

some notables- DAMN CHUN LI
eek.gif

-sheng long might be/probably will be in the game...
- no more air fireballs...
-everyone is going to be steroided out...even dhalsim...
-capcom is making sure its going to be as balanced as possible...
- game is being built to excel in online play..

sorry about page 65 missing..im working on it..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom