Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I finally figured out this sig...
laugh.gif

is that falcon chip going to prevent overheating completely? thats the only thing keeping me from buying a 360.. someone please enlighten
It's no guarantee since they are so new, and very few people even have them, but it SHOULD and why not get the newest version. It does useless electricity, and people are saying it runs cooler too. I would get that version if I was buying one.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

i remember IHB gettin mad cause his 360 got rrod...but he couldve made it up
grin.gif
yea u figure if he had one he would post in here since the 360 IS the best console right now. thats like riding your toyota camry while your lexusrots at home in the garage. anyhow lets get back on topic.

[h2]FASA founder buysShadowrun and other IPs[/h2]
Posted Dec 8th 2007 12:45PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

When FASA Studios closed its doors a few months back, we thought it was the end of Shadowrun and FASA games as we knew them. But today we find it's not. FASA founder Jordan Weisman has been busy lately, he just created a new game studio called Smith & Tinker and (get this) bought up all of FASA's original IPs from Microsoft. Yup. Weisman and Smith & Tinker now own the Shadowrun IP as well as MechWarrior and Crimson Skies. What will they be doing with these oldy, but golden IPs? They're not ready to show us their hand just yet, but they do promise to "surprise and delight old fans, while welcoming new fans to these fantastic worlds". Anyone up for an Xbox 360 Crimson Skies sequel in 2010?

Get Mass Effect. The marker is flooded with FPS.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

I have TVersity and IMO its garbage, movies take a long time to start streaming and when it does start it, the movie cuts off a minute or 2 in
only time i have it stop on me is if i pause it overnight and try to continue on in the morning
laugh.gif

you might want to reinstall TVersity.

i love that %*@+, ive got so many programs i DLd just to stream to the 360
smokin.gif

I was wondering if someone could help me out, I got guitar hero III as a present for christmas. My girl bought it for from walmart but she threw away thereceipt. I just checked the redoctane site and they're telling me I would need a receipt to go about the exchange process. I was wondering if anybody knewa way I could go about getting an exchange for the game because it worked the first three days and today my xbox is telling me unreadable disc and my othertitles for the 360 are working just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

wait no co-op for cod4? aw...
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Anyone know how the hell you rank up in Madden? I have over twenty wins in ranked mode and I have never moved up, I am still ranked a one.

aww that sucks, I dont want to buy 2 bundles but i want the les paul guitar too lol
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Toki Sam DokiMyspace

OK so I went through about twenty pages in this thread and while I see mentioning of the red rings thing, can someone tell me if it affects ALL models? I justordered an Elite from gamestop.com a few days ago.

Are there any models not affected by this issue?

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Coffin came today, I'll be back in a month

I got my box to send it back in a week ago... it's already sent back to philadelphia (i'm in state college).. it was literally 1 day at the servicecenter and sent back out... would've been really fast if they didn't take like 10 days to get the box to me.

Hopefully they fixed it.. i've never heard of them sending one back this fast, but i'm happy.. i'm just selling it anyways, i already have another360 that i'm sure will break soon.

damn UFC kid posting reminded me of the long awaited UFC game coming out later this year.. I hope they can pull off something better than the previousversions..
frown.gif

Damn the Walmart deal is great. I'm just waiting for my box to get back, thas all I care about at the moment.

Do you think they'll send me a HDMI ready box?

My-T.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pretty sure the free halo deal is only for first time 360 owners transferring their accounts from the original xbox over to the 360

Yep, you have to register for a new account and register a 360 you purchased within the offers timetable. 12/21 is the deadline I think.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

http://www.buy.com/prod/pioneer-hts...em-designed-for-xbox/q/loc/111/204509050.html

heres a surround sound system for anyone interested. its been getting great reviews. and for 99 bucks. it seems like a steal. especially since retail is 399.

I posted that
wink.gif

sorry about that my dude. i dont really check up on NT as much anymore. how is it anyways?

No prob, I'm not sure myself. I have mine on the way. Jae ordered his before me, he might have an opinion. I've heard it's a great system forthe cost.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

i hope it comes out tuesday...
devil.gif
pimp.gif

the playlist update came out last tuesday if it matters

That's the playlist with Showdown being added to TDM right?

Back
Top Bottom