Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

First reply on yuku
pimp.gif

^^ it is fun until you play it in veteran then its a pain in the$$!#. btw what happens when you get to the highest level?

42:wow:...cot dam homie...see what i mean folks...the dude can play...aaight then bet i'll switch my clan tag when i get off work..catch you later brah....

nope. they think having infection on halloween is good enough :smh:
smh.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

[h3]Status:
[/h3]
Up and running

Users may experience issues performing transactions dependent on Windows Live ID availability including but not limited to Xbox 360 and Zune account creation, renewal, recovery, all DMP transactions, and logging into or creating Windows Live ID accounts. Users will experience intermittent issues including but not limited to: Tournaments, Storage Downloads, Gamer Tile, Statistics through Arbitration, Match Making, and Messaging. Additionally, Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 users may experience issues joining matches or posting statistics. Customer Support may also experience issues referencing customer data. We are aware of the issue and are currently working to resolve it. We apologize for any inconvenience.

frown.gif

What games are you looking forward to now that COD4, Halo 3, GH3 have dropped?

I want to see Mass Effect and see if Assassins Creed flops.
TEAM XBOX360​
.: nnarum :.​
MINNESOTA TWINS

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

divx,xvid support
eek.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

some of the other stuff on the update is nice too
pimp.gif

damn dude..i thought u was a mime the way u never talk online...but seems as if you sure love to express yourself by typing rather than talking where pplcan hear your voice

Originally Posted by Pee11Jay

Has anyone tried to play Halo after playing COD4? Yep not happening for me. I tried once and H3 is mad boring in comparison.
i disagree. cod4 is not as fun as halo 3. there are more**%% holes playing cod 4 as opposed to halo 3 as well... alot more racists as well..

those GTA IV screens are disgusting.
laugh.gif

but GTA has never been about the graphics. and its a free roaming game in a huge city so you cant expect too much.

Update is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I can now watch my movies from my computer in my tv without media center...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gothams Terror wrote:
whos crezzyasian03 or something like that

o yea and

i believe hes a niketalker. i got him on my friendslist.

on another note bomberman live is hard as hell for me
smh.gif

i just scored Rock Band the other day
smh.gif
<<<<the reason for the smh..cause when i open it i saw the pink flyer stating that if there a problem with the hardware(guitar,drums.mic)that im not suppose to return to the retailer(Gamestop)..so right off the bat i proceed with caution...and sure enough the **$!#%% guitar is broke the fretbutton is pinch down(so which means i cannot play the other fret buttons) so im str8 heated i hit up the site and i call EA peps told me i have to wait twoweeks
mad.gif
..mang that sucks...i just gonna score the wireless one in FEB 08
smh.gif
...but im cool doe atleast the drums areworking
pimp.gif
...and gives me more time finish AC,Mass Effect,Kane & Lynchand jah know COD4...

call of duty 5 is already in the works and its not being made by infinity ward ( COD 1,2,4) but rather by the same people who butchered COD3(treyarch)...and its being said that this game will be going back to WW2...great
indifferent.gif

Why does Activision allow this? Do they not understand that the reason the series has had interest and hype AND QUALITY is because of InfinityWard.
smh.gif

wait til you can 5 star any song on easy at any time

then move to medium, repeat until you master expert.

i started on easy in like august. now im workin on masterin hard. but i can play some expert. and i tried playing thru medium, just for achievements. and i 5 starred every single song i played first try.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Originally Posted by llcooljunr

Hey KB8sandiego,
Is that Hori stick for the xbox 360, and how much did it cost?

Yeah, it's the Hori one. I got the Virtua Fighter one, but it doesn't really matter because it's the regular one that comes with a sheet ofVirtua Fighter 5 stickers to put on the stick. It cost me $59.99.
All I need to do now is find me a used copy of SF Anniversary collection so I can get down on SFIII Third Strike.

FYI for the next 48 hours the newest arcade download is free. It's called Carcassonne. Haven't played or heard of it before but hey, it's free.
I tried to download that yesterday but all I see for free was the Demo version.

Back
Top Bottom