Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

ayo if i buy an elite from costco do you think theyll be dumb enough to accept my premium or whatever its called for a refund?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

DWills925.png

At Bestbuy this coming week, buy any 3 HD DVDs $35 and under, get 2 free. I'm going to be picking up a few
pimp.gif

^Better, IMO

and my xbox finally died. Will Microsoft still fix it if I do the towel thing to make it work until the coffin gets here?

NEED HELP!
yesterday my 360 completely blacked out. I was playing 2k8 and the screen started getting weird like purple and green lines all over.
I tried restarting it and nothing would show, no sound or picture. the lights are on but nothing is coming out. I tried hooking it up to another tv and withdifferent cables, still nothing. I called MS and they say the warranty extension only applies to the red lights problem, which I already had happened on myfirst 360
eyes.gif
. Has anyone else had this happen, what caused it and do youknow any solutions? I don't really have the cash to spare to send it in this time of year...
frown.gif

The xbox originals are looking good. I've always wanted to play psychonauts, and at 15 dollars and a little space on the hdd, it looks like a great deal. Iwould love to have burnout 3 on my 360 too.

got COD
go ahead and add me
Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

JordanHead2 wrote:
Can anyone tell me why I get kicked out of games in COD4? Its happened to me a couple times, and I've alwaqys been curious as to why it happens. I'll be playing a match and then when the match is done it'll say "game lobby closed" and kick me out..help?
it means the host has back out/quit....or it could mean that you'd play terribly and the host does not want you in game/party...

I was considering buying that Monster Madness game but the achievements look like a prick. Just finished up my second play through on Bioshock picking up theBrass Balls achievement. One more quick play through on Easy to pick up the audio diaries for the full 1100. Just received a hook up for Mass Effect so I haveto get on that plus 10 more games I have yet to touch. Hopefully I get Scene It! for Christmas. I doubt it though, I don't usually ask for anything, Iprobably should though.

Really appreciate you guys comin' through with the deals. Saves me time searching through my slickdeals deal notifier thing.

forum that i used my gamercard on makes you upload the pic so they dont renew but my gamerscore has been like that for a minute now
smh.gif

image.php

gamerpic should be this..
0mdsb2JhbC9ECgRcBxwAF1EPL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMAAAAAAAAAD9HI0A.jpg

M4 is definitely the best. Very good range, accurate with red dot, and powerful. That's how I roll.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

they have done absolutely NOTHING to fix xbox live
mad.gif

Yeah. You're tellin' me. I've been playin' a lot of single player stuff because of the online portion of things has been hazy the lastcouple weeks. Well tonight a friend of mine and I decide to give CoD a go (first time I had played the game in 5 days) and we only finished 1 of 6 games.Freakin' ridiculous!

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

ayo Liban906 check out Kane and Lynch"Dead Men" or Enternal Sonata...trust brah those are good games...

i just looked up enternal sonata and it looks too cartoony for me. kane and lynch sounds cool though but all the reviews are bashing it. anyone played itand how good is it really? thanks for the suggestions keep them comin

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

The Turok demo really isn't available in the US? Me and my friends used to play the multiplayer on N64 as much as Goldeneye back in the day.
ohwell.gif

yea i always lost to my cousin tho
smh.gif

in turok and goldeneye
smh.gif

is it worth it to get gh3 if im planning to get rock band?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

Back
Top Bottom