Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Quote:
do you think theyll be dumb enough to accept my premium or whatever its called for a refund?
:lol:
laugh.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote]

finally got the red tiger skin for my m16a4
smokin.gif

gotta get it for the g36c and m4
grin.gif

anyone wanna play some COD4 later?
mainly search and destroy, domination or team deathmatch

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

You should look to buy the transfer kit at any place that sells games like gamestop, and EBgames. Also try ebay.

The memory unit you should get is the 64 mb and i'm not sure how much retail is but it's less than $50 cause the 512 mb memory unit is $49.99. I heard somewhere that the 512 mb memory unit won't work with the transfer kit, i'm not sure though maybe someone else here can clarify that for you.

I'll look into buying the 64 mb Memory Card.
I want to be able to download Rosters/Draft Classes for Madden 08, and other save files for games Ieventually get.

Thanks for the help GSDOUBLEU .http://GSDOUBLEU.u.yuku.com

[h3]Original Xbox Games Playable on Xbox 360[/h3]
List updated November 2007.

The folks at Xbox[emoji]174[/emoji] are working hard to add more of your favorite games to this list, so check back often for the latest updates.[sup]1[/sup]

Note: A software emulator is required for each original Xbox game you play on your Xbox 360™ console.
[sup]1[/sup]This list of titles that have passed hand certification for compatibility with Xbox 360 is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. To ensure the highest quality gaming experience, in the event that an unforeseen technical issue is discovered after hand certification is completed, Microsoft[emoji]174[/emoji] reserves the right to remove any game name from this list. Please check back often to see the most current list of games.

[sup]2[/sup]Currently the North American versions of these games are the only ones supported as backward compatible titles on Xbox 360.

[sup]3[/sup]The December 2005 update includes the Monk Zeng content from the limited edition of Jade Empire.

[sup]4[/sup]Offline version only; versions included with Xbox LIVE[emoji]174[/emoji] Starter Kits or as a bundled game with other Xbox Live titles do not yet play on Xbox 360.

[sup]5[/sup]Currently the Japanese version of this game is not supported as a backwards compatible title on the Xbox 360.

ok i got a problem? when i was playing cod the whole thing shut down on me and i saw the rings. so i decided to turn it off and turn it back on. then when iwas turning it on i decided il play later and there was a delay in the shutdown with a clicking sound. is my 360 going to rip soon?

laugh.gif
if anything id probably sell them in the forum or on the bay since i have COD4 andfrom what ive seen AC doesnt interest me much.

i want a second system for the crib, get tired of lugging around the 360 from my brothers room and vice versa.

yeah turok demo. whenever i decide to turn on my 360 ill pop it in first before cod4.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Yeah, unfortunately, there isnt a costco near me. In the future, you better believe I will drive up the 75 miles to the north side of Indy to make sure this doesn't happen again, matter of fact, Ill probably buy my playstation there this weekend.
if you are saying bye to the 360 and going to the ps3, you still should send the 360 back for repair and sell it on ebay...

oh by the way, 360 arcade system for 265 shipped at amazon.com for today only
nerd.gif

Yeah, I might consider that before being done completely. $265 is a steal. Keep your harddrive and sell the rest of it to gamestop. I think they'll give you like $150 for everything minus the harddrive. I think they'll take it without the harddrive. So for about $115 you can guarantee yourself a new one.
Edit: NK, is it an @ the checkout discount? I show that it's still $279.
damn i think its over. it was in todays deals and it was a special gold box price.

always check todays deals first. they put new deals up every day at 6am pst

Theres a free download for the Holidays for GH3, plus they have some new songs to download.

first post
pimp.gif
...glad to be part of the NT family

Get at me on live, Entourage24...COD4, Halo3, R6 Vegas, Madden, and GoW

I feel left out without COD4, but I wasn't a big enough fan of the beta to drop $60 on it
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

am i the only one that noticed this a week ago? that the radar jammer in halo 3 was gone?
really? i havent played halo 3 in a long time. that jammer was ******ed anyways..

I'm about to trade in my XBox for an Elite? How do I keep the info in my drive?

Is the Elite worth it?

I have the BB 2 year exchange, if I stick with the Premium I'll probably get store credit, if I get the Elite I will have to cover the difference (I boughtthe XBox when it was $400).

Good thing I ordered that COD 4 last night for the $40 then. Got that free shipping too. I'm glad I waited on buying it from 3 weeks ago, ha.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat136500050100

Free NHL 2K8 with NBA 2K8

The 2K series of sports games are renowned for their fan-friendly features and up-tempo action. And now, with this special offer, you'll experience two ofthe latest hits.

For a limited time, you can get NHL 2K8 for Xbox 360, PS3 or PS2 free when you order it along with NBA 2K8.

They make great gifts - for you or someone on your list!

Follow these steps:

1. Select NBA 2K8.
2. Select NHL 2K8.
3. Click the Add Items to Cart button.

Quote:
NK, you'll still have your arcade games, just won't be able to play em offline. Unless with that transfer kit it gets around the copyright law

thing is alot of my arcade games were bought with my older gamertag that no longer exist so it wouldnt be able to download um again.

Quote:
So how does that lynkys adapter work? is it just like the adapter?
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote][/quote]

Back
Top Bottom