Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

i want that 120 gb hd but if i change, i wont have some of my arcade games anymore :smh:
smh.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

We need to get a COD match set up to see how good eveyone is

hit me up ppl
GT: blueghost3500

On a side note is it just me or do alot of white kids use the n-word while playing COD or Halo.......im getting sick of it, You doing hear me going around saying crack or honky its getting out of hand.... whats everyone else take on it

i gotta memorize the damn maps. im only good at the beta maps. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:: GAMERTAG: SaNTi iTNaS ::.​

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

aye anybody know someone that goes by 360 gamertag: gimme the l00t?

give me some microsoft points, so i can take GnR off my name, and ill tell you his NT sn and give you his myspace

its done. dude played himself and never spoke up. i know who it was. dude just text messaged 1 word messages to the point where dude was spammingmy box. so i just blocked him. funny for somebody who called me a $$@%+ he sure couldnt muster the balls to speak up. dude also tried to add me as a friend andadmitted that gimme the l00t wasnt his real gamertag. go figure.

i took a few shot at him via voice message and son was
mad.gif
i go on xbox liveto play games not to **** around with lame%#+# cowards...

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

If 2K stops making NBA games I will never play a basketball video game again.
smh.gif

Did anyone also hear the rumor that the Lead Gameplay Designer for the NBA2K series - Mike Wang has left the company and is now working for EA??? The name doesn't sound too familiar but this is the dude that made the 2K series what it is today. All the new ISO moves and signature style was added to the game cause of this guy. This dude basically designed the NBA2K7 masterpiece that turned the table for 2K sports. I switched to the 2K series cause of NBA2K7 alone... Man I hope this isn't true. WTF is going on over @ 2Ksports???
smh.gif

I really hope this rumor isn't true... But here's a link to the post on the 2Ksports boards:
http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154101

Man I ain't trying to go back to NBA Live...
sick.gif
how would you like to be named Mike Wang?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
why didnt anyone tell me about domination on cod4???

i played on shipment with a mp5 got 75 kills with 36 deaths
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
at only playing team deathmatch and free for all this whole time i was missing out on a lot

let me see, I can sell...

-Premium 360
-Wireless Router (don't need it for built in wifi)
-a few games
+100 or under bucks?

I'm down.
pimp.gif

Damn - nmarum had like 11k posts.. he's had that name for a minute now.. What we he thinking posting whatever he did? it must've been bad to get him banned on spot.

As well - he'll be back, and it'll take me another few years to get his name straight and realize who he is :lol:
laugh.gif
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

^Better, IMO

and my xbox finally died. Will Microsoft still fix it if I do the towel thing to make it work until the coffin gets here?

from what i understand ALL 360's are covered, what is this towel thing you speak of?

Wrap your 360 in towels and let it run for about ten minutes, it'll overheat and it'll be fixed, temporarily.

Gamertag is Infernal Filth, my other sn (sneakervampire) got mysteriously banned. I only have time to play on the weekends but my K/D Ratio on COD4 is 1.56
pimp.gif
Can't seem to pass a 26 streak though.

this news right here is hillarious... this will probably NEVER happen again considering Japan's anti stance on American Xbox 360...

Quote:
360 outsells PS3 in Japan (for one week)

Posted Nov 9th 2007 12:15PM by Richard Mitchell

Filed under: News, Console wars

We agree with out kinfolk at Joystiq that it's probably time to start packing some supplies and head for your nearest bomb shelter. Why? Because the Xbox 360 outsold the Playstation 3 in Japan last week. We'll just give you a moment to let that soak in.

Got it?

Good. Yes, the impossible has happened, but it's not quite as grandiose as one might think. The Xbox 360 managed to sell 17,673 units compared to the Playstation 3's 17,434, a mere 239 units apart. Still, in a country dominated by Sony and Nintendo, it's bound to be a momentous occasion for Microsoft, especially given that the week prior saw only 3,718 360s sold. The reason for the nearly 500% increase was the release of Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, which landed at number two in Japanese software sales (Super Mario Galaxy was number one). So, the message for Microsoft in Japan is clear: start making more games about jets!
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote]

I assume Live is up and working right? I had trouble setting up Live (as when I took the Connection Test it said IP Address: Failed), so I think I have toPower Cycle everything.

Are any of you guys having problems playing multiplayer on live for COD4?

I had problems during the day yesterday. Now I'm having them again.

just picked up the halo edition xbox and was wondering if i should sign up for that 2 year extended warranty from microsoft. ive heard some of the horrorstories so i figure its a good idea, its only 50 bucks for two years. just was wondering if a lot of y'all did the same. i know those that bought from BBprolly took their warranty, but i ordered mine from barnes and noble since i had a bunch of giftcards. so this is my only real option for the extendedwarranty.

Back
Top Bottom