Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I was gonna get this but I'm saving for Super Mario Galaxy. Try and diss but the reviews speak for themselves. :D
happy.gif
:b
tongue.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ halo 3 proposal setting up swords... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:: Gamertag: XpLiCiTOnE ::.PSN: XpLiCiTOnE
The One And Only
Since 1986
Made In The Bay​

The Super SF2 would be way too similar to the SF2 game they have on Live Arcade in the first place. They should try to get some Alpha version.
I dunno. The gameplay will be similar to arcade perfect....

[h2]Post details: SFHD First (Work-In-Progress) Screenshots[/h2][h2]10/23/07[/h2]
[h3]SFHD First (Work-In-Progress) Screenshots[/h3]

04:44:29 pm, Categories: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Screenshots

1716786655_2843bcbc59_t.jpg
I'm pretty excited about today's SFHD update. Rey has given me some early work-in-progress screenshots of the game. By "work-in-progress," I mean these screenshots do NOT reflect how the final game will look exactly, but they should give you a pretty good idea. So please keep that in mind when you are viewing them. In his written update, Rey talks about the look of the characters, UI, and also clarifies the issue of which version of the game SFHD is being based on.

Click through to see the screenshots and read the latest SFHD news from Rey.

http://[More:]
Hey guys. I wanted to do a quick post to address a couple things, since there has been so much coverage of SFHD from our Gamer's Day event. I noticed the below image on a certain website (I've cropped it down to just the TV screen). It's an off-screen shot from the playable game at Gamer's Day, so the contrast is a bit off and doesn't look like the actual game.

1716786769_8103533d87_o.jpg

Picture of TV displaying the game
The reason I'm pointing this one out is because it looks like the folks in London were not able to present the most current version of the demo I put together. I wasn't able to attend the actual event last week. I made an updated version hours before the show, but due to unfortunate circumstances they were not able to actually use it. Our capture station is still on the fritz, but the 360 development kits we have in the office allow us to take screenshots directly off of the machine. They are not indicative of the full resolution of the game, but they illustrate what I want to point out here.

In the below screen, you'll see that Ryu and Ken have a look more like the old Ryu art that first showed up on the net when the game was first announced. This is how they'll look in the final, except for possibly some minor touch-ups.

Work in progress-Click for larger size
Although the scaling of some of the background elements isn't final, you'll also see that it's better than it is in the first shot. Also, some of the sprites still need another pass on implementation to clean up the edges and the line weight.

Below is just another screenshot for you guys to check out. Again, I want to stress that the HUD is only a first pass. We still need to add a lot of flair to it. The sprites need another pass, but it still looks pretty awesome in motion. There's something funny going on in the edges of the ground layer, but that too will be fixed.

For a final screen, here's a better look at the character select screen that you might've seen in some of the media so far. This is from the demo build, so only Ryu and Ken are selectable, but you can see some of the portrait art for the other characters in it. BTW, the spaces next to Ryu and Guile are the random character select options, and yes, the dots on the map are not positioned correctly.

Finally, I just wanted to touch on something before I go.

Brian mentioned that we are basing the game off of the Dreamcast version. That was done because the DC (Japanese version) code is easier to work with, and there was already existing network code within the game to start with because the Japanese version had an online matchmaking service. Now, before you guys start throwing tables in disgust because we are using the DC version and not the arcade version, realize that the DC version was an arcade perfect version. Or at least it was really close. Some "dip switches" were changed for the DC version that gave it some of its interesting quirks. For SFHD, we are simply flipping those "switches" back to their original settings so that the game plays like the arcade version. Also, we are making fine adjustments as needed to make sure it plays exactly like the arcade. So, while it is true we are basing the code off of the DC version, the end result will play arcade perfect.

That's it for now, hope you guys are liking what you are seeing. Let us know what you think, either in the comments below, or on our forums.

-Rey

Permalink353 commentsTrackback (0)
http://http://http://http://[h4]Trackback address for this post:[/h4]

Quote:
YO someone who knows something about TVersity tell me why it says it cannot connect to the server anymore... it worked well for a little while then i went back into it and it wouldnt connect to server... the options in the program are garbage so i cant even change anything... i dont know what to do
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

nnarum, i think it was you, could you repost that link to a free copy of Halo 3 if you buy a 360?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

[h2]Rock Band Stage Kit: Lights and smoke for $99[/h2]
Posted Jan 14th 2008 9:45AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News

Ever play Rock Band and think to yourself, "self, wouldn't Rock Band be so much more enjoyable if I were to experience the lights and smoke of a real concert?" No? Well, us either, but Harmonix did and that's why they're releasing the Rock Band Stage Kit later this June.

The folks over at Gamestop posted a picture (since removed) and pre-order listing (still up) for the Rock Band Stage Kit which promises an "interactive light and smoke stage show" to rock out to. The Stage Kit has a pre-order release date for June 23rd and will command a premium (deep breath) $99 price tag. Ouch! Will gamers flock to a $99 Rock Band smoke machine and disco ball? Possibly. Although, personally, we'd have to see this Stage Kit in action first. One thing we can say is that our Rock Band parties we hold every Friday night would be much more enjoyable with a strobe or two and some random smoke. Just saying.
laugh.gif
5dc15ce9bcc72ca03ddbfc20c3416e803cb0595.gif

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Screens & Teaser Trailer

Written Thursday, December 20, 2007 by Dan Webb

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM- 20th December, 2007 - Today Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announced the first details for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six[emoji]174[/emoji] Vegas 2, currently in production for the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system and Games for Windows. Scheduled for a March 2008 release and developed by Ubisoft's award-winning Montreal studio, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the sixth iteration of the multimillion-selling Rainbow Six tactical shooter franchise and follow-up to the highly successful and award-winning Rainbow Six Vegas.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the last chance for gamers to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will impose heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all. The highly-anticipated sequel to the recipient of numerous awards, including 2006's Best First Person Shooter and Best Online Game, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will push the top-selling franchise to new heights with new gameplay features and groundbreaking co-op and multiplayer modes.

Product Highlights:
• More Multiplayer - The highly acclaimed multiplayer mode in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas has been upgraded to include 13 new maps with more intense face-offs, two new adversarial modes, more rewards, and easier access to matches using the improved and intuitive matchmaking system.

• Unprecedented Customizable Experience - Create your own identity that persists through both the single player and multiplayer modes and progresses along with you. Reap the benefits of your single player rewards in multiplayer and vice versa.

• Vastly Improved Co-op Mode - Turn single player mode into co-op mode at any time, just by jumping into the game. Now you and a friend can jump into a single player game and assist without any change to the story. The single player maps and storyline were created with co-op in mind, meaning every map has multiple entry points and the story is unaffected.

• Challenging AI - The AI is more challenging than ever. Now, the terrorists are equipped with thermal vision, night vision, and shields - not to mention a multitude of varying tactics - all of which are guaranteed to give you a new playing experience every time you go into battle. As you progress within the game, you'll be able to outsmart your enemies by taking advantage of intelligence opportunities, such as thermal scanning.

• New Weapons and Armor - Take down the terrorists more effectively using 11 new weapons. New camouflage, clothing and gear allow for the ultimate customizations.

• More Vegas - Sin City is back and bigger than before. Explore all new Vegas hot spots and the gritty back streets creating a visual experience that is as challenging as it is breathtaking.

We've also added two new screens and a trailer below. Early signs are positive.

med_rsv2_next-gen_screen_rooftop_006.jpg

med_rsv2_next-gen_screen_rooftop_009.jpg

or you can exchange it for the pro and get a game for just 10$
Once I exchange NBA 2k8 for COD4, I will have enough games for now (NCAA Football 2008, Halo 3, COD4, GofW). Those are enough to keep me busy,there are other games out there but I don't have time for them.

I want the shiny black box.

I popped out Halo 3 (Brought on the "Rings of Death") and played two games of NCAA Football and the XBOX seems to be running fine. Anyone else havethis problem?

M16 is really the only gun you need to master.. it's deadly, quick, accurate, and simple.. is it true you can get a silencer and red dot together if you gothrough prestige enough times? i heard that rumor... sounds fake.

microsoft just released a massive xbox compatible update. games are below:

2006 Fifa World Cup Germany
25 to Life
AMF Bowling 2004
Apex
Arena Football
Armed and Dangerous
Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance
Batman Rise of Sin Tzu
Bionicle
Blade II
Blinx: The Timesweeper
Blitz The League
Blood Omen 2
Blowout
Breakdown
Burnout 2: Point of Impact
Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2
Championship Manager 2006
Colin Mcrae Rally 2005
Crime Life: Gang Wars
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Dungeons& Dragons Heroes
ESPN College Hoops 2k5
ESPN NFL 2k5
Fantastic 4
FIFA 06 Soccer
Fight Night: Round 3
Final Fight: Streetwise
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
Freedom Fighters
Freestyle Street Soccer
Future Tactics: The Uprising
Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee
Godzilla Save the Earth
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball Max'd
High Heat MLB 2004
Hunter: The Reckoning
Indiana Jones And The Emperors Tomb
MLB Slugfest Loaded
MVP Baseball 2003
MVP Baseball 2004
MVP Baseball 2005
Nascar Thunder 2002
Nascar Thunder 2003
NBA 2k3
NBA Ballers
NBA Inside Drive 2002
NBA Street V3
NCAA College Basketball 2k3
NCAA March Madness 2005
NCAA March Madness 2006
NFL 2k2
NFL 2k3
NHL 2005
NHL 2K3
NHL Hitz Pro
Nightcaster: Defeat The Darkness
NTRA Breeders Cup: World Thoroughbred Championships
Playboy The Mansion
RLH Hunt or be Hunted
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Rocky
Rugby 2006
Shattered Union
Shrek Super Party
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
Starsky & Hutch
Syberia II
Techmo Classic Arcade
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Test Drive
The Bard's Tale
The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
The Guy Game
The Lord Of The Rings: The Third Age
Thousand Land
Thrillville
Tom and Jerry in War of the Whiskers
Turok: Evolution
Van Helsing
WarPath
Worms 3D
Zathura

Originally Posted by bkmac

^Are you using an ethernet cable or a network adapter? I guess the main thing you want to do is make sure your router is allowing it.

I'm using a ethernet cable. I don't have a wireless router, if that makes a difference.

maybe its because live is still messed up, a lot of people cant even get on live right now
Maybe, but it's not even allowing me to sign up.

I have to head out to my cousins house now for dinner, but maybe you can still help me out nnarum (or anyone, for that matter). Thanks a lot.

Yeah, it might be a XBL issue, and not an issue with your setup. Does it go all they way and stop on Xbox Live when testing?

^
Well on NBA 2K8 I roasted some dude with the Blazers and he was using the Suns.

Game was like 94-52. He didn't quit but he gave me bad feedback for unsportsmanlike conduct. Maybe because I started shooting 3s with less than a minuteleft on the clock even though I was up by like 40+ points. LOL.

mad.gif
i havent been able to play online in 3 days now and xbox live has been%*#*@$# up for a week now
mad.gif

oh by the way, if you play team deathmatch and you never got 60 kills in one game, you cant swag on me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

you cnat honestly tell me you arent dissapointed at how GTA iv or SF iv looks?

am i disappointed with how GTA looks?
thumb800x80020943923885hc4.jpg

thumb800x8002094392116duk8.jpg

thumb800x80020943925486wc4.jpg

medium20943919142719964zs6.jpg

thumb800x80020936170699wk5.jpg

hell no! this *%%! looks amazing...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Ill pass on the myspace type feature but Im liking the new menu, btw, is anyone else having problems downloading demos from XBL? I'm tryna get the OrangeBox demo and I keep getting an error message...

Back
Top Bottom