Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

i want you to get cod 4 for the 360 so i can see if you can hamg with the 360 boys
devil.gif
Trust me, thats the last thing you want.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
naw i think i will murder you and your 1.4 kill/death ratio.remember, the 360 controller caters to first person shooter games. it will take you time to get adjusted
devil.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

also, im thinking about starting a NCAA 2k8 league, anyone down?
damn i wish this game was lower in price. i need it.

do they really have MJ in it?

add my gamertag also. tjacks12. I will probably add a few people. anyone trying to play halo with someone no good or hop up on some rock band let me know illbe on later tonight

Haha, yeah, I was Ronaldo in the first half and couldn't do anything. We need to get 5 Nt'ers on FIFA and run it at 5v5

NBA 2k8 on xbox live is
pimp.gif

it just made me take back my regrets on asking for it as a bday gift

even though i lose by 20+ on the regular
laugh.gif

i sold that game back cuz it whooped my%!%#. All i wanted to get was the g 35 and then i hooked it up and realized i could only use it in the v6 showdown and afew other places

What's up with all the people saying XBL works. I just tried it and it's the same %%*! that was yesterday, could find one or two games max in GOW.

Turok for me! I hope even if it's an error, they'll honor the already completed orders. Even if they cancel it, it's worth a shot.

for those who missed out on the CC deal and plan on buying mario galaxy....toys r us is giving out 25$ gift cards with the purchase of mario galaxy for wii...you can use that 25$ to get COD for 35...much better deal than the CC deal imo...cod 3 will prolly get you a couple dollars at most for trade in...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

anybody gonna be gettin on COD4??? i havent played with any NTers... and i always get stuck on garbage teams. got a 1.34 K/D ratio and a sub 1.00 Win ratio :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

Quote:
With two different live gamertags? Like if NK and I wanted to get down and I was at his house (nh) we could roll online as bigsloppypanda and murderdockill at the same time?
:lol:
laugh.gif
also you can play 2 player split screen co op campaign online with two other guys. widescreen if you want side by side splitscreen and standard if you want top to bottom splitscreen....

Quote:
where is the NBA 2K Jordan info?
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com
[/quote][/quote]

[h2]Rainbow Six Vegas 2 announced, firstscreen[/h2]
Posted Nov 20th 2007 3:00PM by Richard Mitchell
Filed under: News

Clancy fans rejoice! Ubisoft has announced that a sequel to Rainbow Six Vegas, cleverly titled Rainbow Six Vegas 2, is headed for the Xbox 360. Along with the news comes the first screenshot, which you can see above. As you may have guessed, the game will again take place in Las Vegas. That town just can't get a break, can it? According to the press release, the sequel will "break new ground in both co-op and adversarial modes, while providing unprecedented interaction between the solo and multiplayer modes." What exactly this "interaction" is, we don't know. Maybe you can take your online avatar into campaign missions. Perhaps the leveling system works both in campaign and in adversarial multiplayer. Whatever Ubisoft does, we're just hoping they don't try to fix what ain't broken.

Anyone know what I get for COD 4 trade in? It seems like I'm the only one here who is tired of that game. Keep the hate to a minimum please
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom