Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

ayo haze %!%@ your accuracy that #%#$ froze so it doesnt update
laugh.gif

as long as the game PLAYS how SF should play, and isn't all odd, like the EX series, i'm all for it

anybody think that capcom shoulda just made EX = sf3? since they both are 3d-2d fighters?

I just copped that Scene It? game and @#%$ is pretty fun, especially when you got alcohol and :pimp:
pimp.gif

Go Warriors: It's a great time out
SF Giants in 2007
Niner Nation
San Francisco

Originally Posted by nnarum

Anyone down for Halo later today?

Anyone have a new version of the sig? Mine's jacked up...

Same name, but new post count? Ouch. how that happen? Welcome back too.
pimp.gif

what was the new madden update abouti played yesterday and i didnt see anything different? i heard there was a big roster update and players were eithergetting more weapons like T.O. now has "speed" but i dont see that ??

Quote:
just got a 17 kill killing streak on COD4 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.........only to get killed by a martyrdom grenade :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
. I was heated cause I remember jblack gettin 18 kills, and I thoght I was gonna set a new standard.

i was playing with this guy for awhile last night, he got a 20 kill streak.. just nasty. :x
sick.gif

We won like 15 straight matches, and I suck... so it was fun as hell. :lol:
laugh.gif
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Sad to hear...I actually love 08..I played both before buying, but went with Live over 2k8....

Quote:
i swear my pinky doesn't work..

EXACTLY my prob... I dunno what it is ...I can't tap the 4th with my pinky without messing up the placement of my fingers or having my ring finger just completely spazz.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

i dont even know man. the guy who im getting the 3lod system from said he JUST bought the game, popped it into his 360 and about 30mins later he got LOD. soits still in awesome condition

shoot me an offer i guess

On the message of the day for CoD4, it says its Xbox Live Fire Weekend, and there's free marketplace downloads...anyone know what those are? I keepchecking, and there's nothing new...

If anyone is playing gears or nba2k8 tonight send me a request or invite me to a game or watever

the tag is bonafide125

Yea, that TV station sucks...anyone master throwing the grenade back yet?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

i havent played with a motion sensing controller so i dont really know if i want this to be true or not...

If what we're hearing out of Saratoga, California is true, Xbox 360 owners can expect to be playing motion sensing games, much like that of the Wii or PS3, by the end of next year. The details are still sketchy, but it appears a first-party add-on to existing controllers may be the delivery method of the technology. More after the jump:

Hardcore gamers have known for sometime that it's not too difficult to add motion-sensing functionality to the 360. With homebrew add-ons being worked on for the last year or so like the Xilt mod , it seemed only a matter of time before MS decided to release their own peripheral.

It appears Microsoft has contracted the Saratoga, California firm, Gyration to handle the peripheral. If that name sounds familiar, it's for good reason. Gyration is the company responsible for the prototype designs of the Nintendo Wii-mote, which we all know has become a huge success. Most recently, the company was in the spotlight for creating a motion-sensing remote for Microsoft's Media Center.

While details are still a bit thin on when "exactly" we'll see this technology, we're still excited at the prospect of new interactivity with our Xbox 360 games. There's also no word on whether or not the new add-on will incorporate the motion-sensing technology that MS successfully patented last year.

http://xboxfamily.com/xf/index.php?o...=1107&Itemid=2

Motion sensing is a gimmick right now. Unless it's with the Wii-mote. But I don't like the Wii-mote.

NK, get your#%+@ online!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom