Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

just wanted your opinion,

should I get TimeShift or Call of Duty 4 or wait for Mass Effect.

any suggestions will be much appreciated.

peace.
"Sleep is for the weak. Therefore, I'm weak then."

So I played Halo for the first time last night
laugh.gif
I need a late pass. That multiplayer co op is fuuuuun. Now I need to get 3. Reminds me of my days ofspending hours and hours on goldeneye.

College Hoops 2k8 will be copped this coming week at Bestbuy. It will be $39.99.

And NBA 2k8, for those who don't have it yet, will be the same price of $39.99.

Other games that are on sale...

Ghost Recon 2 - $29.99

R:6 Vegas - $39.99

Tony Hawk: PG - $39.99

Spiderman FoF - $29.99

looks like i might buy the gta...

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Surfer Girl reveals 2008 line-up of "Xbox Originals"[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]by Butmac on 12.30.2007
dtoidface.jpg
35 comments

[/td] [/tr][/table]

In Surfer Girl's blog today, she releases a list of games she hears will be added tothe "Xbox Originals" section of Xbox Live.

Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Amped 2
Armed and Dangerous
Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space
Blood Wake
Brute Force
Conker: Live & Reloaded
Dead or Alive 3
Deathrow
Dino Crisis 3
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Fable bonus content
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
GunValkyrie
Halo 2
Jade Empire
Jet Set Radio Future
Mechassault
MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Midtown Madness 3
Ninja Gaiden
Quantum Redshift
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Phantom Dust Rent-A-Hero No. 1
Sneakers
Shenmue II
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Stubbs the Zombie in "Rebel Without a Pulse"
Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus
ToeJam & Earl III: Mission to Earth
Tork: Prehistoric Punk
Voodoo Vince
Whacked!

WOW! If that doesn't cover every single big tim Xbox game that is worth playing then I don't know what they missed (though I'm sure you people willlet me know).

Now obviously the BIG inclusion here is Sneakers. This is a game that was exclusively available only at Toys R Us and now ANYONE can download it. This would bejust breaking if it is true.

Ok, but really, all three GTA's, Jade Empire, KOTOR, Ninja Gaiden, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Deathrow, and Conker? For someone who didn't own the XboxI'm pretty excited to play some of these (if they aren't already supported BC on the 360).

Her blog says that there will be 100 titles by the end of 2008 on "Xbox Originals"

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Bu...s-2008-line-up-of-xbox-originals--62000.phtml

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If I would of known that an Ultimate was rumored I would have just waited and never bought the Elite... damn Microsoft...
smh.gif

^pro correct?
Yeah o diggidy...the Pro console with the 20gig hd.

After years of saying otherwise....i am officially a member of the 360 fraternity. My 1st game will be Assassin's Creed and maybe NBA 2k7...and then maybeCOD 4.
pimp.gif

Traded in Halo 3 for $35 store credit to gamecrazy......Halo 3 ...damn..i tried playing it the other day for the first time since Cod4 release...and damn itblows
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Halo 2 was sooooo much better

I got $35 in store credit
eek.gif
so i pre-ordered GTA IV
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went to 3 different K-Marts today and didnt see the Flu Coupon book......on top of that none of the Kmarts had the Holiday Pro Bundle with the 2 freegames.......

Due to the hoopla concerning the update, I will ask the question again.

My XBOX died, I'm about to take it to Best Buy and get the Elite. However, Gears of War is stuck inside the XBOX, is there anyway to get it out withoutruining the warranty.
PS: Maybe Cinco/J4L could help me with this one since he is a Best Buy employee. I have the warranty with Best Buy ($400), howeverthe Elite is only available online. Is there a way to get a giftcard I could get and order the system online?

I really hope things are back to normal tomorrow.......i highly doubt it though....

i dunno man.... i would go by the feel of the controller. whatever is comfortable to you...

so so far we have one member of the NT clan.... nnarum23, worlds biggest Kobe supporter :smile:
smile.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

hard drive is a must if you want to download demos and extra content/level/maps/characters and arcade games.

ALSO: you need a hard drive to play co op campaign halo 3 online

but like everyojne has said, you can get the hard drive later on if desired.
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom