Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Check my profile for a new [color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]Mass Effect[/color] Trailer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

2 questions about the xbox original game.

do you have to pay for them or are they free downloads?

You serious about asking this? I mean, think about it.. Have you EVER gotten anything free Xbox360-related?? You can't even download the damn gamerpictures of your favorite NBA/NFL team logos that are about 150 kb in size for free.
When is Super Street Fighter 2 going to release on the XBL Arcade????

Why do you ask? Did you hear something about that it might get released or is it just a random out of the blue question? The Super SF2 would be way toosimilar to the SF2 game they have on Live Arcade in the first place. They should try to get some Alpha version.

Originally Posted by KillItWithFire

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

You don't always sue just to make money - a lot of times it's done to correct problems, like the problem with that contract that was posted that offers no guarantee of quality or assurance of a working product.

I understand what you're saying about people being sue-happy.. but you're barking up the wrong tree in this instance.

There's no problem with that contract, every company that has an online component runs a similar disclaimer to cover themselves in the event of something like this, an unexpected load on their hardware. Wrapping the company up in some poorly based and doomed to fail legal situation is only going to pull resources away from fixing the problem at hand, their servers not being able to handle the load of a holiday rush.

If any company has the resources enough to spread themselves between a lawsuit and their day to day activities, it's microsoft.. .this should hold trueeven moreso now that it's apparent they haven't done jack to correct the problems they're having.

You're right that they are allowed to have problems like this due to the contract, but they can't just ignore the problems either - they do haveobligations to hold up their end of the contract, and if you think a lawsuit like this doesn't worry them you're out of your mind - every person with alive account could get behind this class action suit and demand compensation in one form or another - if you think a big shot lawyer wouldn't love to takeon a case like this, you're crazy. MS is in the wrong here and they've admitted guilt - if they continue to neglect their product that so manymillions have paid for, there will be repercussions, believe that. I think everybody would be fine with just getting an extra two weeks added onto oursubscriptions and maybe a couple hundred points on live... that would essentially cost them NOTHING to do, and would square everything up. You're tellingme they wouldn't rather go that route than risk coming off as having spit in the face of their customers and ignoring their server issues?

I think you're wrong... i think this suit has legs.

my box just red ringed on me (its a launch box that was made in oct 05), should i wait a few days and see if it comes back or should i just send the request innow? also is it better to call or submit the repair request through the internet?

?^^^?

what weapons are you guys usin on COD4?
M16A4 (red dot sight, blue tiger)
frag 3x
stopping power
martydrom

eek.gif

smokin.gif

devil.gif

glasses.gif

anyone up for some search and destroy later?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow thats some crazy deals... too bad i have all those games
smh.gif

I know
smh.gif

I really shouldn't buy games on release day. Halo 3 Limited and Legendary dropped in price... Madden/NCAA dropped in price... I did get NBA 2k8 for a deal
pimp.gif

[h2]Microsoft and U.S. Army Present First Ever "Halo 3" Championship Tournament on Xbox LIVE
[/h2] [h2]Microsoft and U.S. Army Present First Ever "Halo 3" Championship Tournament on Xbox LIVE
Microsoft announces a winner-take-all "Halo 3" tournament March 2008; Gamers can prepare for battle with a series of Basic Combat Training exercises starting Christmas Day

More than five million gamers have been glued to their Xbox 360s since the launch of "Halo 3" on Sept. 25., including scores of fans in the U.S. Army. Microsoft Game Studios and the U.S. Army today announced that U.S. gamers will have a chance to prove their fragging skills in the first ever "Halo 3" Championship Tournament, hosted exclusively on Xbox LIVE. The tournament kicks off this March, complete with prizes for winners and finalists, and registration will begin in February.

In preparation for any battle, a soldier must train and prepare for combat. As such, gamers will have the opportunity to participate in a series of Basic Combat Training exercises leading up to the tournament kick-off. Registration for these training sessions begins on Dec. 18, and the games begin on Dec. 25, exclusively on Xbox LIVE.

Designed specifically to prepare gamers for the Championship Tournament, these Basic Combat Training sessions will help gamers hone their skills with different weapons groups by setting up specific games where only one or two focus weapons will be available to play. Winners of these Basic Combat Training competitions will receive prizes, including Microsoft Points, exclusive "Halo 3" art, and more.

The Basic Combat Training schedule is as follows:
• Registration begins: 12/18, Training begins: 12/25 - Sniper School
• Registration begins: 1/8, Training begins: 1/15 - Heavy Weapons
• Registration begins: 2/5, Training begins: 2/12- Vehicles
• Registration begins: TBA February, Tournament begins: TBA March - Championship Tournament

To further ensure that players are trained to the top of their games, the Army is also hosting a Destination Experience blade on Xbox LIVE. When the program begins, gamers will be able to access the blade via their Xbox LIVE dashboard, gaining access to multiple videos and a Tips and Tricks section dedicated to providing the best combat strategies and advice the Army experts have to offer.

Training registration opens Dec. 18. Gamers should watch Xbox LIVE and xbox.com for upcoming registration details, full contest rules and regulations.

Filed Under: Press Releases, Press Releases and Media Alerts, Halo[/h2]

^if your using tversity, make sure all other streaming software is disabled or uninstalled (Windows media player 11 media sharing = off, windows media connect = off etc.)

turn your 360 on, open up tversity, go to settings - general, then "start sharing" and wait for a lil pop up that says, "media sharing started" then go to the media blade on your 360, and see if it recognizes your pc.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:: GAMERTAG: SaNTi iTNaS ::.​

naruto rise of the ninja is puff puff
"never laugh on another man's misfortune", sifupooh scroll 24:7
LUSH LIFE LOUNGER

yeah I havent been to the stores since it came out. Atleast theres a bunch by me so I dont have to drive all over the place.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Toki Sam DokiMyspace

so if i want to buy another guitar for rock band, do i have to buy the rock band guitar or will the guitar hero guitar work?

:frown:
frown.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Originally Posted by krey1231

I think COD4 went back to regular price on Amazon.
ohwell.gif
yeah those deals on amazon.com are usually only one day. i found out the hard way when nhl 2k8 was 19.99 and when i came back to order the next day, itwas back to 59.99
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom