Official Xbox 360 Thread: Back from the dead! FFXIII bundle w/ extra faceplate pg 2 (3/9/10)

[h4]GameStop listing shows SanDisk's Xbox 360-branded USB drives at outrageous prices[/h4]
By Sean Hollister posted Mar 30th 2010 10:02PM

GameStop listings are about as accurate as a 14th century musket -- especially when it comes to release dates -- but that didn't keep news site GameSpot from capping the above screenshot. As you can no doubt read, the picture suggests that SanDisk will indeed release a specially-branded 8GB USB flash drive alongside the Xbox 360's USB storage update -- but at twice the normal price for a drive of that capacity. Our red hot rage at this injustice is tempered somewhat knowing there's no concrete proof the $40 figure is correct, but knowing SanDisk (and, frankly, Microsoft's own propensity for overpriced storage) we wouldn't be surprised to see several green thumbdrives pulling a premium at retail next week. Once more for the record: as long as it's larger than 1GB, smaller than 16GB and you format it using the Xbox 360 menus, any USB flash drive will do.
from engadget
roll.gif
roll.gif

hello xbox gamers, can i please have your input on a few games
smile.gif

i have not touched my 360 in months, straight dust collector. i decided i wanna start usin it and play a few games. i am not you're typical mw2/street fighter nerd gamer. and i let someone have my adapter so i cant play online anyways..

but these games i am looking into. what do you think is worth the money and in what order? any other input on each game is welcome.
also what are good places to get games for cheap? i do have a whole bunch of old crap i could trade in to gamestop, but i'm sure they barely give u any kind of credit anyways. and then theres ebay, but to get them cheap u have to wait for auctions, and i prefer to BIN... i don't care if i buy games used or not but if its from online its gotta be brand new sealed.... lolllsssssss anyways

Dead Rising 2
Crackdown 2
Split Second
Red Dead Redemption
Skate 3
Just Cause 2
Stoked: Big Air Edition
Alan Wake
Bioshock 2

skate 3 is nice i beat it then sold it, i wanted to try RDR but never got around to buying it

wasnt there a big thread already, cant find it

anybody on MW2, about to go on for an hour
nerd.gif

u talkin about an xbox thread? i know there was that huge thread but i guess apparently this is the new one, although it is pretty old.

nerd.gif

u talkin about an xbox thread? i know there was that huge thread but i guess apparently this is the new one, although it is pretty old.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

anyways so i download the dead rising 2 demo, the full one that is 400 points. and everytime i try to start it up it freezes. the opening scene it freezes. i figured i'll just delete it and download it again, same %@%* it freezes. so i decide to skip the intro and straight to playing. i start playing for about 5 mins then it freezes again. fuuuuuu
what could be the problem?
mad.gif

oh and i bought red dead redepmtion online and when it came in the mail and i look they sent me it for the PS3
indifferent.gif

i am not meant to be a gamer sighhhhhhhhh
frown.gif

maybe i should start a new thread?
laugh.gif
and this time update the gamertag list of people who actually post on niketalk still lol

Check out Best Buy. I know the Halo Reach limited edition console is out. They usually have at least 2 different bundles for sale.

Check out Best Buy. I know the Halo Reach limited edition console is out. They usually have at least 2 different bundles for sale.

Back
Top Bottom