Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
flipped my one x with a couple of old games for 300$. Later got an offer for 350$ but it was already gone. So yea there is a market let it fly home boi. If you have some old games bundle it in sells faster.

What app did you use to sell the One X? eBay, craigslist, offer up, let go?

flipped my one x with a couple of old games for 300$. Later got an offer for 350$ but it was already gone. So yea there is a market let it fly home boi. If you have some old games bundle it in sells faster.
What app did you use to sell the One X? eBay, craigslist, offer up, let go?

My One X and PS 4 Pro are brand new. The One X came with Star Wars. And I’ll probably throw in Spiderman with the PS4 Pro.

I’d assume EBay is the safest method.

Yes sir...

Setting her up now finally.

Wife came over to the living acting like she looking for something but checking it out on the low too... she still salty about the PS5 fiasco.

20201128_211808.jpg
20201128_211824.jpg

Man everytime I play Cold War it crashes my whole system :smh: :smh: :smh:. Game freezes and then the console powers off. Did it twice yesterday in a span of like 10 games. They need to fix this ****.

Man everytime I play Cold War it crashes my whole system :smh: :smh: :smh:. Game freezes and then the console powers off. Did it twice yesterday in a span of like 10 games. They need to fix this ****.
You got the cold war disc or downloaded?

Make sure you are playing the Series X|S version of the game. My Games & Apps > Sort A-Z > should be a X|S icon on the Cold War thumbnail

Make sure you are playing the Series X|S version of the game. My Games & Apps > Sort A-Z > should be a X|S icon on the Cold War thumbnail
Yeah I'm playing the correct version with the X/S logo. I've tried disabling ray tracing since I saw that recommended online but it still crashes.

Yeah I'm playing the correct version with the X/S logo. I've tried disabling ray tracing since I saw that recommended online but it still crashes.

Damn, well Treyarch are aware of the crashing. Hope they put out a fix soon. Played for the past 3 days with just one crash.

Back
Top Bottom